Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

You can appeal if you think the examiner was harsh/wrong to fail you. I did when I failed, however they came back with a generic response something along the lines of 'our examiners are tested to the toughest of judgement tests consistently'

So it's up to you if you'd like to appeal.

But good luck for next time :)

Sorry to hear that Messi.

I've got my second test next week, three months after the last. Still gutted to have failed one, but I definitely deserved it.

I found going back to lessons having been 35 minutes away from a full driving license so demoralising.

You can have fun in Norfolk? Ive lived here for 10 or so years and dont think ive enjoyed one minute of it :blink:

Pfft, you clearly aren't going to the right places. I discovered the other day that the pub in a neighbouring village (within staggering distance if you don't mind a few cow-pat-strewn footpaths late at night) has crazy golf. :dance::whistle: Typical that I only make this discovery as summer's coming to an end. :angry:

• Like 3

Pfft, you clearly aren't going to the right places. I discovered the other day that the pub in a neighbouring village (within staggering distance if you don't mind a few cow-pat-strewn footpaths late at night) has crazy golf. :dance::whistle: Typical that I only make this discovery as summer's coming to an end. :angry:

:giggle: You can really live life to the max in Norfolk :thumbup: Can't wait till i can move out of here :blink:

Anyway, my day has been good so far. Up at 11 (early) then watched all the international highlights. Now going into the city to get my haircut :huh: First day back at college tomorrow :(

:giggle: You can really live life to the max in Norfolk :thumbup: Can't wait till i can move out of here :blink:

Anyway, my day has been good so far. Up at 11 (early) then watched all the international highlights. Now going into the city to get my haircut :huh: First day back at college tomorrow :(

Ooh, steady, you need to plan carefully for those sort of adventures. :giggle:

What college are you at? (And I'm not a stalker, before someone else says it!) :angry:

Had to go into the Job Centre today for a meeting about getting JSA.

Had to put down jobs i could look to do, and for some reason put Call Centres and Factory work, dont know why i did that.

Cant say I like the place at all, and hated everything about it, as well as all the people in it.

Have to go back on Tuesday, then every other Tuesday following that.

Bad times!

Well what I had planned as a good weekend (1st weekend off in a while) has been a pretty shit one, Was planning to finish work yesterday at 1pm, was stuck there till 4pm, had a few beers after work, was hoping for Leicester's first win of the season at Coventry,m that never happened and seeing as we battered them and only scored 1 goal for umpteen chances angered me more, went for an indian tonight and a couple of Covscum fans walk in f-ing and jeffing, and then before you know it it will be Sunday night and back to work the next more :rolleyes: