Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Went to London Taaan for the day with the family,went on the tour buses to see the sights very interesting knowing the history of some places that otherwise would have passed you by.(tipped,good informative tour guide)River boat was ok but the guy doing the commentary was a knob and spent more time going on about how he would stand by the boat at the end of the tour with a begging bowl,if you enjoyed the trip,now i had already paid for this trip and i assume he was getting paid so he got fook all from me, mainly due to the fact that he kept going on about it,the funny thing i noticed was most put in before me and when we didnt the people behind didnt either.moral victory to me.China town for dinner and home.good day.

Edited by cambridgefox

Enjoyed yesterday, though I haven't felt well on and off since Saturday night.

It's strange, a couple of times I've thought I was going to be sick but it disappears after a little while.

Feeling okay now and hopefully it'll go for good.

picked up my new company car.Vauxhall insignia sports tourer cdti sri 160bhp.Yes i am a rep!

I give it 3 weeks max until you get caught in the average speed traps on the A14. :D

I give it 3 weeks max until you get caught in the average speed traps on the A14. :D

Ha Ha,ive not been caught yet,but between Huntingdon and Cambridge its nearly impossible to get to 70.Might open the beast up on the A14 in the morning as i have to go to Needham Market and Diss.I have not had a single point to my name in 23 years so i cant be that bad :whistle:

Forgot that my daughter was at the childminder today, and that she wasn't a Nursery. Drove to Nursery, parked up, went to get out, and realised my error. 30mins later I showed up an hour late at the childminder due to the shite traffic. I didn't have her number so no doubt she thought I wasn't coming.

Felt like a right tit. Thankfully I didn't go into the Nursery then I'd be a double tit! :blush:

Ha Ha,ive not been caught yet,but between Huntingdon and Cambridge its nearly impossible to get to 70.Might open the beast up on the A14 in the morning as i have to go to Needham Market and Diss.I have not had a single point to my name in 23 years so i cant be that bad :whistle:

Hmm, if you're going to Diss you could try, erm, 'opening her up' on the A1066 between Thetford and Diss. Should be (but don't blame me if you get done!) fairly safe along there... only single carriageway but if you can get a decent run without getting stuck behind a sugar beet lorry it's got some nice sweeping bends where you can have some fun. Just ease off the gas as you go past the entrance to Shadwell Stud about 2 miles east of Thetford - favourite spot for police cameras. :whistle:

I'm keeping my fingers crossed having driven back from Leicester on Sunday and kinda 'forgetting' about the extended average speed check section on the A14 between Cambridge and Newmarket. >_<:sweating:

Hmm, if you're going to Diss you could try, erm, 'opening her up' on the A1066 between Thetford and Diss. Should be (but don't blame me if you get done!) fairly safe along there... only single carriageway but if you can get a decent run without getting stuck behind a sugar beet lorry it's got some nice sweeping bends where you can have some fun. Just ease off the gas as you go past the entrance to Shadwell Stud about 2 miles east of Thetford - favourite spot for police cameras. :whistle:

I'm keeping my fingers crossed having driven back from Leicester on Sunday and kinda 'forgetting' about the extended average speed check section on the A14 between Cambridge and Newmarket. >_<:sweating:

Thanks for the info,done the same last week,i remembered the new cameras and slammed the brakes on and slowed to 60 for a minute or 2.

I just found an awesome take away:

20" Pizza for £10.

Get a few chips and a couple of slices of garlic bread and that's 3 days worth of meals. cool.gif

Also been told of one that does a 14" pizza, 12 inch garlic bread, chips and two drinks for £8.50, need to get some verification of that though.

My mother's having a new settee tomorrow so I've just had to go down there and saw the old one in half to get it out of the front door :sweating: . God knows how it got in there in the first place.

On the plus side, the Timberland jacket I won for being a brilliant decorator arrived today. :)

Edited by Webbo

My mother's having a new settee tomorrow so I've just had to go down there and saw the old one in half to get it out of the front door :sweating: . God knows how it got in there in the first place.

On the plus side, the Timberland jacket I won for being a brilliant decorator arrived today. :)

Just set fire to it and brush the ashes out afterwards :ph34r:

5181732369_5b78c90b39.jpg