Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Working in High Wycombe. I've only travelled it for, this the 3rd day, and im bollocksed lol

Broken down on the A43

Just had to have a dump on the grass verge of the layby. Thank god I keep bog roll in my van

Blimey! The plot of this soap opera is a bit "gritty kitchen sink drama"!

Couldn't you introduce those 2 women in your photo as characters, for a little light relief (no pun intended with grass verge heavy relief incident)?

Blimey! The plot of this soap opera is a bit "gritty kitchen sink drama"!

Couldn't you introduce those 2 women in your photo as characters, for a little light relief (no pun intended with grass verge heavy relief incident)?

They were Ukrainians lol so I've no idea of their names. The bird on my right is ugly as. I didnt want her in the pic. Currently being towed back to Coalville

They were Ukrainians lol so I've no idea of their names. The bird on my right is ugly as. I didnt want her in the pic. Currently being towed back to Coalville

That's a shame if she was ugly in real life - her photo regularly cheers up my day, but maybe I've got low standards. Sorry to hear that she's ended up being towed back to Coalville. Must be a humiliation for any woman.  :ph34r:

Just booked the train tickets for when we play you on 1st March. £13.20 return is a generous price. Getting in at 11:30 and leaving at 20:25 so I'm up for a drink with you bastards.

I got relatives still living in Leicestershire, how did you get that generous price? Which station do you leave from?

Edited by ChickenBoy

Check out this burger I made:

DSC_0794.jpg

I feel that it is representative of the finest burger known to man, and goes above and beyond its purpose of an image.

The top third of that burger is hilarious. That tiny piece of onion with half the bap on top lol

• Like 1

Because I don't mind Justin Bieber & post gay releated messages, doesn't mean I like cock.

I think you're just bi-curious tbh

Just as long as Lamby doesn't do what I did to QPR and get on a train half an hour later than the one you were supposed to, and be hit for nearly £40 as a result.

I actually know what the restrictions on advance tickets are ;) Always book advances for away games.