Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

I'm such an idiot. Been stressing out due to my lack of revision for an exam I thought was tomorrow. Decided to work well into the night, and in the last two minutes I find out from my mate It's on Thursday.

I would have turned up like a numpty.

At least you tricked yourself into studying!

Had a phone call today to say the  Coffee Republic is closing. That is the venue where there is a meet up for community journalism. The new venue, for anyone interested is the cafe on Bishop Street next to the Methodist church.

The closure came out of the blue really. Don't know the full details and whether its the chain or just individual cafes closing. They always seemed to do a good trade when I was in although that was only once a week.

Had a phone call today to say the  Coffee Republic is closing. That is the venue where there is a meet up for community journalism. The new venue, for anyone interested is the cafe on Bishop Street next to the Methodist church.

The closure came out of the blue really. Don't know the full details and whether its the chain or just individual cafes closing. They always seemed to do a good trade when I was in although that was only once a week.

Perhaps they just wanna get rid of you.

Guest MattP

Had a phone call today to say the Coffee Republic is closing. That is the venue where there is a meet up for community journalism. The new venue, for anyone interested is the cafe on Bishop Street next to the Methodist church.

Everything you join seems to end up bankrupt or homeless.

First day back at work today after the crimbo holidays, went rather quick which was good.

Just bought a vax Hoover and a smoothie maker, looking forward to making my own fruit smoothies!

Would you join the Labour party Ken?

I'll pay your membership fees.

lol

Perhaps they just wanna get rid of you.

I don't follow your line of reasoning. Anyway it only applies to Leicester based Foxtalkers and those that have an interest in Community Journalism which from experience of reading posts I suspect is very few. But one can try to gain the interest of the skeptical/ :) .

I do not want to join any party.

Edited by Rincewind

Don't know where to post this so I'll put it here. it is the Winter issue of Down Not out News. Some interesting articles and plenty of advice and help;ine phone numbers. My contribution is near the end and a poem in the middle. Constructive criticism welcome.

Thanks.

http://downnotoutleicester.files.wordpress.com/2014/01/dno-newspaper-2.pdf

Guest MattP

what is the programme. I was going to watch the BBC drama that is on. I'll have a look.

Although it could be the usual these are 'scroungers' theme.

You should volunteer to show the other side.

You could take them to dno, panj pani and for a few pints in town to show them not all benefit claimants are doing what they want all day and sipping alcohol while everyone else is working.

Scored a belter in training, headed clearance falling straight down to myself 30 yards out, catch it sweet on the half volley and it just rises and rises with slight curl into the top left corner. Ripper

Oh and tomorrow I am 27. Ffffffuuuuucccckkkkkk