Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Just bought "LCFC season review 2003/4", "LCFC season review 2005/6" and "120 greatest LCFC goals" lol

I wondered why you said you were watching 03/04 for the thread you started!

Yeah I have all the DVDs. Real shame they didn't release a version of last season. I sometimes watch them, and I look back to the 05/06 times and say "how did I think this was our year" at the start of each season? Depressing times.

• Like 1

Haha, I'm going nowhere without about 7 coats on! 

What are we talking price wise when we get there do you know? Just debating how much money to exchange etc, most places online say it's pretty cheap and we're half board so would only need a meal a day really, then enough foreign beer and weird spirits to get whammed. Don't wanna end up with 100s of Lev too many and look like I'm some sort of dodgy rich Englishman! 

Food and drink is very cheap. About 20 leva each for a very big evening meal, just under ten quid. Large beers about 3 leva. You want to get on the 'rakija' though, cheap and will get you pissed quick, most bars should have a bottle of homemade stuff stashed away.

The price of ski passes have gone up in recent years, I think it's about 55 leva a day now. I have literally never been to another ski resort so I have no idea how that compares!

Food and drink is very cheap. About 20 leva each for a very big evening meal, just under ten quid. Large beers about 3 leva. You want to get on the 'rakija' though, cheap and will get you pissed quick, most bars should have a bottle of homemade stuff stashed away.

The price of ski passes have gone up in recent years, I think it's about 55 leva a day now. I have literally never been to another ski resort so I have no idea how that compares!

Haha sweeeet. I've got 500 Lev or whatever you call 'em, which is like 210/220 quid or something around there. Loads of beers! 

I just googled Rakija and it looks lethal. Happy days. 

One more day in work tomorrow, 2 days in bed preparing for skiing on Saturday and a week off to recover after. Yessss. 

Ken, forget about the cup, mate, concentrate on the league. It's what sport is all about, not winning things :thumbup:

We lost anyway. All 3 tables was 2-1 so 6-3 final result. Our table was close game 1 and 3 but we were thrashed on the second one.

Its the first time we had a full team out. Short previous weeks due to players illnesses and in one case being on a promise as a better option.

We lost anyway. All 3 tables was 2-1 so 6-3 final result. Our table was close game 1 and 3 but we were thrashed on the second one.

Its the first time we had a full team out. Short previous weeks due to players illnesses and in one case being on a promise as a better option.

Better option than dominoes? I've heard it all now.

What sort of illness could provent you from playing dominoes.

Guest MattP

Is it just me who thinks that Burger looks horrible?

Nope, looks awful.

Please tell us what the better option was.

Better option than dominoes? I've heard it all now.

What sort of illness could provent you from playing dominoes.

I was not serious about he illness. just carrying on from the league more important theme. I think the season is about finished. Not many places play dominoes now. only about 12 in the league. We had a few weeks where people couldn't make it through one reason or another holidays etc.

Sadly the team is just Kings Head. I don't run it I am just a player. I was asked one week if I wanted a game. Never knew it was a league match until I had sat in the pub for over a hour. There was two of us that week.

it wasn't representative of the finest burger known to man, it suited and completed its purpose as an image.

Check out this burger I made:

DSC_0794.jpg

I feel that it is representative of the finest burger known to man, and goes above and beyond its purpose of an image.

Edited by Unabomber