Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Just booked the train tickets for when we play you on 1st March. £13.20 return is a generous price. Getting in at 11:30 and leaving at 20:25 so I'm up for a drink with you bastards.

Market Tavern or Lamplighters, both decent cheap boozers.

Or you can play dominoes with MC Duddle lol

Market Tavern or Lamplighters, both decent cheap boozers.

Or you can play dominoes with MC Duddle lol

I think Ken would kill me somehow, maybe a chair over the head? If he's strong enough to lift it that is.

Just booked the train tickets for when we play you on 1st March. £13.20 return is a generous price. Getting in at 11:30 and leaving at 20:25 so I'm up for a drink with you bastards.

I'll meet you for a drink Lamby and i'll even pick you up from the train station. Bring your blue badge with you so we can get a better parking space as well.

Would this do?

badge.JPG

Considering the 1st March is a Saturday, I would assume it's a Saturday, not too sure though.

I'd swear Lamby's IQ has jumped several notches recently. Must be due to his decision to make frequent use of this forum.

I think Ken would use conversation as his murder weapon if choice.

I think a few of us should meet Lamby for a drink.

I'd be on for a drink (when am i not on for a drink?). Disappointed, but not surprised, that the mooted Xmas FoxesTalk booze-up didn't happen, but a day on the piss with you, Ken, Steve_Walsh5 and Lamby sounds like a social opportunity not to be missed!

Edited by Alf Bentley

Lamby, they're gonna get you so smashed you probably won't make it to the ground. 

I made it into Swindon's ground and across the Magic Roundabout with blurred vision and staggering. So this will be no problem.

Sounds good then, Charlton game!

Providing that my wife doesn't leave me (looking unlikely), that my parents don't die (looking unlikely) and that we don't have to get our cocks out (I have a very small, if effective one).....I'm on! :beer:  

• Like 1