Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

The old "It's not you it's me" speech reared it's ugly head, and I was on the receiving end. Things seemed pretty rosy as well. Why is it that women can turn us into gibbering wrecks?

:(

We aren't all like that. I am incapable of turning anyone into a gibbering wreck! Not that I've tried.

The old "It's not you it's me" speech reared it's ugly head, and I was on the receiving end. Things seemed pretty rosy as well. Why is it that women can turn us into gibbering wrecks?

Bless you. I think men can do the same back with bells on though. Sorry to hear things aren't so good with you though.

Cracking day out at man city and heading off on my holidays in the morning with the other half. What a coincidence that we're going to the south coast when we happen to be playing Brighton :P

You had better not talk incessantly tomorrow, I can't be doing with it :ph34r:

My day has been pointless so far. Drove all the way to Uni to find that all but two of my lectures had been cancelled, luckily the ones that hadn't were the 9-11 ones. Spent about two hours in the library though so maybe not as pointless afterall.

What a truely harrowing day i'm having. Got back yesterday from the best part of 4 days on the piss with a combined total of about 5 hours sleep in Budapest.

I think I was pronounced dead about 9.11 am this morning.

I've got pin's and needles in my mouth, face and eyes. My nose feels like it's been bitten by a pig and i've not had anything that resembles a solid pony since Wednesday.

I must have done 100 pints and god know's what else.

Winnerz!

Today has been bloody cold. My own fault, as I wore my nice new dress to work (a fiver from Tesco). Despite the cheapness of it, I have received many compliments today, and Katy will be proud to know that I accepted all but one with a polite "thank you".

College was pretty shite,

Went round girlfriends house for a few hours,

Highlights of the day, my subway & the new girl in my sociology class :wub:

Hmmm. :unsure: Am I the only one sensing a problem here? >_<

College was pretty shite,

Went round girlfriends house for a few hours,

Highlights of the day, my subway & the new girl in my sociology class :wub:

My highlight was similar.

The transparent properties of the Health & Beauty girls' trousers.

:wub:

Edited by Samilktray

My day was FREEZING.

Went to Birmingham to apply for my Visa (Christmas/New Year holiday) but ended up having to go to several branches of my bank to get a letter confirming my address (even though I had plenty of statements with me). What a waste of time and effort.

And, although my appointment was at 10am, I didn't get them to accept my papers until 2 1/2 hours later and only got back home just before 2pm.

:unsure:

Today has been bloody cold. My own fault, as I wore my nice new dress to work (a fiver from Tesco). Despite the cheapness of it, I have received many compliments today, and Katy will be proud to know that I accepted all but one with a polite "thank you".

So bloody proud of you mate, keep it going. You need to start accepting them ALL :thumbup:

Edited by Katy

:crylaugh:

You?

Dress?

:unsure: