Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

:D

have you ever looked inside a washing machine ? apart from the metal stuff , there's a fookin big lump of concrete for counterbalance on the drum,

but the size and shape alone makes it very hard to carry .

it was the consummate ease that really impressed me though . he made it look so easy as he just marched along with it .

edit ; he couldn't get his hand in the drum , it was all wrapped in poly foam and plastic , he just grabbed it by the corners

I did civic collections when I worked on the bins. We used to struggle with a washing machine between two of us lol

After months of begging the boss agreed to put my money up from £7 to £8 an hour effective from January. I asked them to write me a letter confirming this for my mortgage lenders benefit. I've picked the letter up just and in it it says they're confirming my money has gone from £8 to £9! I queried it with my boss who said they thought I was on 8 already lol

He then told me to enjoy it

• Like 1

After months of begging the boss agreed to put my money up from £7 to £8 an hour effective from January. I asked them to write me a letter confirming this for my mortgage lenders benefit. I've picked the letter up just and in it it says they're confirming my money has gone from £8 to £9! I queried it with my boss who said they thought I was on 8 already lol

Quality.  :thumbup:

Nice fish.

I suppose when we see  stuff on telly like "the worlds strongest man"  , carrying a washing machine  probably doesn't sound such a trial of strength.

But seeing people doing this stuff in real life really makes you realise  how incredibly powerful some people are .

I thought I was pretty strong but jeez did he make me feel like a wimp  :D

The lads that deliver laundry equipment are usually weightlifters,

Clean and press.

• Like 1

Went work, came home done some jobs, got under some people's skins for only talking sense, listened to four albums in a row, now wanting to punch a wall for seeing a comment about you know who on Leicester City FC facebook page. Then tonight I'll be off to the King Power, to see Leicester hopefully win, but if Bamford bags one, don't blame me.

Edited by kingfox

You do understand that a digit is another word for a  finger right ?

To be fair that's a terrible joke.

Oh, I got it now. I thought it was a muse from you on how everything is done online so that poor fellow can't point the pointer at stuff on website to sue Royal Mail. Carl saved me though since it is a terrible joke, I stand by the principle that I mistook you for Rincewind as his jokes are not the best either.

Sorry Rincewind!