Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

I finally bought a new car. New to me anyway. 2008 Audi A6 Avant 2.7 tdi Quattro Le Mans. It shiny!

I really enjoyed my avant and mine was only a 2.0 tdi. Bit long and wide though. Took parking to a new level.

We ****ing hammered Derby. Today is a good day.

Walk in Bradgate Park, another walk around Bosworth battlefield, first visit to Belvoir Drive training ground, tasty feed from Barge Burger, great seats at the KP and a crushing victory over the Sheep.

All in all a top day out in Leicester.

Earnt a gross pay of £1,018 for the last 4 weeks, to have £754 deducted in income tax because PAYE gave my new employers the wrong tax code. After after paying some bills, I have about £3.00 left in my account, with no food in the cupboards, for the next 4 weeks.

Beyond stressed at the minute. I have literally no idea how I will get by!

Earnt a gross pay of £1,018 for the last 4 weeks, to have £754 deducted in income tax because PAYE gave my new employers the wrong tax code. After after paying some bills, I have about £3.00 left in my account, with no food in the cupboards, for the next 4 weeks.

Beyond stressed at the minute. I have literally no idea how I will get by!

Go to CAB. I think you may be able to get emergency payment. They won't give you of course but they can give advice. You will need proof of earnings and bank account statement.

Can't see any that would cause it. Some of the words had 'ads by Video Player' Found that and uninstalled it but there are still some here and elsewhere. Running a adaware program. Not checked all messages. May have to do a reboot. Or maybe a reset from earlier date. Got adblock and It shows a x at the side. cant post until I click it.

Can't see any that would cause it. Some of the words had 'ads by Video Player' Found that and uninstalled it but there are still some here and elsewhere. Running a adaware program. Not checked all messages. May have to do a reboot. Or maybe a reset from earlier date. Got adblock and It shows a x at the side. cant post until I click it.

why not see what your addons and extensions are, process of elimination.