Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

I had a choice of lodger between a woman from London on a 3 month temp contract in whitwick or a 40 year old czech bloke who works at bardon. I backtracked and chose the woman. I've no problem with the bloke whatsoever but its easier to trust a woman and gauge whether they're trustworthy or not.

:blink: Really?!? Easier to trust a woman and a lot easier to be sorely disappointed! Easier to judge men, who are much more transparent and easier to judge. True, a man is much more likely to nick all your stuff while you're away for the week!

I still reckon you should move in those 2 Ukrainian women in your photo, though - bunk beds, double bed or a shift rota, the choice is yours!  :ph34r:

Jesus Christ, a pay cut from 'average of £40 a week'

What is it? 2 hours a week toilet cleaning?

I've gone from £6.92 (around that) to £6.50 then this one is £6.31. It's working for a recruitment company.

:blink: Really?!? Easier to trust a woman and a lot easier to be sorely disappointed! Easier to judge men, who are much more transparent and easier to judge. True, a man is much more likely to nick all your stuff while you're away for the week!

I still reckon you should move in those 2 Ukrainian women in your photo, though - bunk beds, double bed or a shift rota, the choice is yours!  :ph34r:

Sorry i meant it was easier to gauge someone who speaks english as a first language. I'm sure that bloke would've been fine but he has other European friends in and around coalville- whos to say they wouldnt be round my house next week? I dont like the idea of any lodger but this this bird i know itll only be 3 months.

Ha i pulled an even fitter one out there, I was well in with her- my mates got the photos on his phone still, I couldnt have them on mine in case the missis found them) All was going well til another england fan trumped my buying her beers by offering her a free ticket to our italy game that night. Fuming.

I've gone from £6.92 (around that) to £6.50 then this one is £6.31. It's working for a recruitment company.

If you're going to be getting regular work, rather than every now and then you seem to get now, it won't really be a pay cut. Sure you'll earn less per hour, but you'll have a more regular income.

Ha i pulled an even fitter one out there, I was well in with her- my mates got the photos on his phone still, I couldnt have them on mine in case the missis found them) All was going well til another england fan trumped my buying her beers by offering her a free ticket to our italy game that night. Fuming.

How trustworthy did you gauge that woman to be, then?!  :ph34r:

Mind you, how trustworthy would your missis have gauged you to be?! 

Look on the bright side.... The strumpet probably gave the ticket to her boyfriend in exchange for a new pair of shoes, and he probably beat that flash England fan to death in a vodka-crazed assault. His body's floating down the Dnieper as we speak.  lol

Good luck!!

I'm not sure if it's still the case, but when I applied many years ago I was getting offers from all over the place........from places I never even applied to.  My preferred choices were Nottingham & Sheffield Universities.  I got into Sheffield, but remember being offered places from Lancaster, Kingston & a few others.

I hope you get the one you want!!

You have 5 choices. I've tried to vary them from piss easy to get in to more out of my range. To be honest I'll be lucky to get any offers what with me being 23 and having shitty A Level grades but if you don't try you'll never know.