Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

I've got a Girls Aloud song stuck in my head soooo... in short, it's not shaping up too well.

Additionally, I just went out to buy a razor, saw an offer of razor, blades and gel so bought the box thing... got to the office and there is no razor in it. Nor was there ever meant to be.

What a ****.

I've got a Girls Aloud song stuck in my head soooo... in short, it's not shaping up too well.

Additionally, I just went out to buy a razor, saw an offer of razor, blades and gel so bought the box thing... got to the office and there is no razor in it. Nor was there ever meant to be.

What a ****.

What?!

Quality song. I cant get 'Hero' out my head. All my Mum played yesterday round the house. Emotional shit.

That's right. I thought it looked so good on you, I would get one of my own.

(See that, Katy, I fought back!)

:thumbsup:

You know im only jesting!!

P.S I know someone who'd like to see you wearing a dress!!!!

:D

Oh P.S ...HAPPY DIWALI TO YOU ALL

:unsure:

Edited by Raj

:cool:

To be fair I'm supposed to have three lessons today, but I didn't have to go to Psychology, had English and I have last lesson but not going because of Brighton. Smooth day.

I loved how you could not turn up, and a teacher would as why and you could blag your way out of any trouble.

I loved how you could not turn up, and a teacher would as why and you could blag your way out of any trouble.

Yup, gotta love it. ICT last lesson on a Tuesday is always easy to get out of for LCFC away games lol Saying that, any lesson is easy to get out of no questions asked.

Tiring. Driving two hours each way to a pub would not normally be my idea of fun but the taco meal at The King William at Wilmslow near Manchester was everything that had been promised and is now highly recommended if any of you get out that way . It was a double birthday celebration and a chance to meet the the parents of my middle-son's wife to be.

Teachers don't actually care. :thumbsup:

I have the most respect for teachers.

In fact, Manus Bradley, if your reading, thank you for your help.

I think this guy (Irish, stern, but bloody good) single handedly turn my education around.

Teachers don't actually care. :thumbsup:

I remember getting in a huge classroom row with our French teacher and telling him he didn't give a shit whether we passed our exams or not. It was a bloke but he still ended up in tears and excusing himself from the classroom. I'd never seen a bloke cry before and felt really guilty for ages. Good actor presumably. :D

I have the most respect for teachers.

In fact, Manus Bradley, if your reading, thank you for your help.

I think this guy (Irish, stern, but bloody good) single-handedly turned my education around.

Not all teachers, eh! :P

Edited by Daggers

**** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** ****

**** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** ****

You lucky bastard.

I've never had that much cvnt in one day