Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Read thru the thread Stan. I post a story about my son, to then get some twit abusing me about my age. Not in jest either. Theres no need. If its funny, fine, if its not, its not needed.

I saw the post about uni and your son.

Just looks like people thought you were younger than you actually are. I wouldn't take offence to it? I wouldn't say it's abuse about your age.

You seem to want to start a fight as soon as possible? You did it yesterday too if I recollect? Be happy buddy. Life's too short surely?

Severalteen? What the fook are you on about? And who are you?

:o

Not long ago you didn't know who i was?

Far too busy for a fight Col, the flights alone wouldn't be worth the journey. Was merely commenting my surprise that you are most likely middle aged as my preception was you were a teenager. No need to get upset over it.

If i wanted to abuse you Col, i think i could think of something a tad better than calling you a teenager.

Edited by SOCCERROO FOX

Guest Col city fan

Not long ago you didn't know who i was?

Far too busy for a fight Col, the flights alone wouldn't be worth the journey. Was merely commenting my surprise that you are most likely middle aged as my preception was you were a teenager. No need to get upset over it.

If i wanted to abuse you Col, i think i could think of something a tad better than calling you a teenager.

No probs. Id prefer it if you kept your opinions on my age, or anything else about me, to yourself. I dont find you funny or interesting.

Thanks.

No probs. Id prefer it if you kept your opinions on my age, or anything else about me, to yourself. I dont find you funny or interesting.

Thanks.

Probably best to not jump on an internet forum and give details of your life if you don't want opinions on things, especially if your highly strung.

Guest Col city fan

Probably best to not jump on an internet forum and give details of your life if you don't want opinions on things, especially if your highly strung.

Thanks for the advice. I'll consider it carefully. Im 45 by the way. You seem interested in my age so there ya go.

Not Seventeen like you thought.

Don't think Soccerroo or Unabomber were intending to take the piss Col. Just making an honest observation.

I can understand you being pissed off though mind as I wouldn't like to be accused of being a teen if I was 45!

My day has been a bit weird, I've been busy all day but actually got nothing done.

Don't think Soccerroo or Unabomber were intending to take the piss Col. Just making an honest observation.

I can understand you being pissed off though mind as I wouldn't like to be accused of being a teen if I was 45!

My day has been a bit weird, I've been busy all day but actually got nothing done.

Hate those days, where you feel like you've not had a moments rest, and yet you go to bed realising you still have all the same stuff to do as you had when you woke up that day, and usually they have become 10 times more complicated.

Edited by Captain Pancake Face

Ignore them Col, were mature, like fine wine.

"Were mature"?! What are you now, then? 

I see myself as a mature, well-aged port: full-bodied, refined and rich....well, 2 out of 3 ain't bad, as Meatloaf pointed out.

I know what you mean, Matt. It's a bastard when there's a big queue at the Post Office so that you have to wait ages for your pension, and then the social services minibus arrives too late to take you to bingo at the community centre.

• Like 2

Guest Col city fan

"Were mature"?! What are you now, then?

I see myself as a mature, well-aged port: full-bodied, refined and rich....well, 2 out of 3 ain't bad, as Meatloaf pointed out.

I know what you mean, Matt. It's a bastard when there's a big queue at the Post Office so that you have to wait ages for your pension, and then the social services minibus arrives too late to take you to bingo at the community centre.

lol

:thumbup:

Im off to help the Spanish bird buy a bed lol

Pulled last night resulting in a walk of shame through Loughborough at 730am this morning to get my car.

I've had an hours sleep last night and just sat through a whole day at college nearly nodding off

Make sure it's got good springs :ph34r:

Cheers again Stu.

I have not. A lot because of funds. I'm just happy it's one thing that I've not got to do again but truth be told I've hardly even looked down the car route as of yet because I know on my wage (which isn't great) I won't be close to being able to afford one.

Edited by Dan LCFC