Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Generally we just have it in rolls, but tonight we had it in tiger bread.

It's a popular thing over in the states apparently to either have coleslaw with it or homemade barbecue type sauce.

We tend to have it in rolls with homemade (roasted) apple sauce, sometimes with some sweet potato wedges or parsnip chips, something like that. I love root vegetables though...

I had a pulled pork, coleslaw and smoky BBQ sauce from a farmers market in the US. I knew it was going to be amazing just buy seeing the amount of customers they had. Wish they were more prevalent here in Australia.

There was a sketch from Goodness Gracious Me I think, about an Indian couple going out for an English.... "I'll have the blandest thing on the menu."  lol

A classic sketch. :D There were six of them and the English waiter who was "their mate". :D

Edited by Steven
  • Like 1

In all seriousness, I love a good solid spotted dick. Here's one I made earlier:

6-26-spotted-dick.jpg?w=600&h=450

Can you imagine going in to a restaurant, ordering that, then finding out there's a hair in your food. It would definitely cross your mind that that hair is not facial...

Can you imagine going in to a restaurant, ordering that, then finding out there's a hair in your food. It would definitely cross your mind that that hair is not facial...

I'd be more concerned about the fluid that seems to be gathered underneath the head and leaking down the shaft of that potentially glorious dessert.

I'd be more concerned about the fluid that seems to be gathered underneath the head and leaking down the shaft of that potentially glorious dessert.

Maybe sometimes you can just have too much girth. Not enough space to put it. 

So anyway, how was your day?! lol

Shame there's no snow! It's like spring in Sofia at the moment. Hope it hasn't pissed on your chips too much.

Yeah the ski instructor and a few locals were making some jokes about the fact it hasn't snowed in a skiing resort for a month lol

Didn't affect the holiday at all, was still bloody boss.