Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

The hotter the better, never understood why so many people like bland food.

I don't like bland food either, but spicy isn't the opposite of bland. There's room for a bit of heat but too much just kills the flavour completely - you can't actually taste anything because your mouth is on fire. That's why you get lots of spicy food in poverty countries like India, they eat such crap quality meats and veggies that they have to cover the horrible taste with se blanket of heat.

That's my theory anyway.

I don't like bland food either, but spicy isn't the opposite of bland. There's room for a bit of heat but too much just kills the flavour completely - you can't actually taste anything because your mouth is on fire. That's why you get lots of spicy food in poverty countries like India, they eat such crap quality meats and veggies that they have to cover the horrible taste with se blanket of heat.

That's my theory anyway.

Yer jokin, they eat their food with a blanket of heat because they bloody love the burn. The quality of Indian meat is up there mate,

Turns out one of my 'mates' who i've known 12 years was meant to book accomidation and tickets for the races for a boys weekend. Claimed he did it months ago we've found out nothing as been booked so he has effectively stolen $2k from us. The other lads want to kick his head in.

Fvcking let downs. I swear to god you can't give money away these days. You employ some people to do a job that a fvcking monkey could do and one rings in sick (having a cold does not constitute being fvcking sick) and another looks at the drizzly rain and decides "it's not for her anymore" 30 minutes before a shift.

This week is going to be a fvcking nightmare now and I can't sleep because I know tomorrow is going to be shit. Absolutely, diabolically, fvcking shit.

FVCK OFF.

Fvcking let downs. I swear to god you can't give money away these days. You employ some people to do a job that a fvcking monkey could do and one rings in sick (having a cold does not constitute being fvcking sick) and another looks at the drizzly rain and decides "it's not for her anymore" 30 minutes before a shift.

This week is going to be a fvcking nightmare now and I can't sleep because I know tomorrow is going to be shit. Absolutely, diabolically, fvcking shit.

FVCK OFF.

Hire Lamby!

That's my theory anyway.

When I went to North India the vast majority of people were vegetarian and none of the dishes were spicy. They tasted outrageous (in a good way). I'm guessing the spice comes from our own bastardisation. Only time I got the shits was when I decided to gamble on a Mexican Chicken Dominos pizza in the Himalayas. I've no idea what came over me. I had to knock of some kind of weird Government office in a bungalow and beg the kindly old man to use the toilet.

All the meat I had there was pretty crap though.

Turns out one of my 'mates' who i've known 12 years was meant to book accomidation and tickets for the races for a boys weekend. Claimed he did it months ago we've found out nothing as been booked so he has effectively stolen $2k from us. The other lads want to kick his head in.

Is that about £5 in proper money?

Absolutely bollocks.

Got shoved on some motivational course for the day, when I wasn't told how long it would take.

Thought I wouldn't be in there long, then he said we finish at 4, there was 7 other people, none of them knew anything about it.

Motivation is my least favourite word in the dictionary & I feel depressed.

Absolutely bollocks.

Got shoved on some motivational course for the day, when I wasn't told how long it would take.

Thought I wouldn't be in there long, then he said we finish at 4, there was 7 other people, none of them knew anything about it.

Motivation is my least favourite word in the dictionary & I feel depressed.

Why did you have to do it?

I've been in London today, got a nice 12 hour shift in then took the Spanish bird to the supermercado. (Nisa lol):everywhere else was shut.

Back in London tomorrow at 430am. That should be a nice 14hr day. Hopefully they'll let me lodge Wednesday/Thursday

You wait till your ex bird finds out you've moved a Spanish señorita in. I wouldn't like to be in your shoes lol

I've been in London today, got a nice 12 hour shift in then took the Spanish bird to the supermercado. (Nisa lol):everywhere else was shut.

Back in London tomorrow at 430am. That should be a nice 14hr day. Hopefully they'll let me lodge Wednesday/Thursday

Pics?