Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Sales is an up and down business anyway, you're not guaranteed anything. I did it for a few months then it was just too much outlay for the return I was getting.

:crylaugh: I bet Alan Sugar's feeling nervous. 

My Dad is just reading the Mercury and has come across the article about Kasabian slagging off Miley Cyrus.

And as he doesn't have a clue who she is, he thought it said Milly Citrus. 

Meanwhile I also have a week off, because of "Tennis reasons" 

My Dad is just reading the Mercury and has come across the article about Kasabian slagging off Miley Cyrus.

And as he doesn't have a clue who she is, he thought it said Milly Citrus. 

Meanwhile I also have a week off, because of "Tennis reasons" 

Cock stuck in tennis ball?

Right,we had a lad who worked for us several years ago and I had got him a job at my place as I used to work with his wife years ago and knew he had been made redundant .It wasn't much ,but a job,I knew he wanted to better himself so I pushed and pushed for a sales job in our sister company,which he ended up getting.Now the boss of the other company is quite impatient and wanted results immediately ,now I sat down with that boss on many occasions and said give him time he is a good lad and things aren't sorted overnight.Things were starting to come good but he applied and got a job doing the same thing with another company.After pouring his heart out to me and asking my advice.

Now I know its business but he has made a b line for all MY customers because he knows what they have and where they are.Luckily my customers told me this and let me know the low prices he had quoted as I get on with them.so as yet have not lost anything.Feel betrayed,used,let down and kicked in the bollocks by someone I helped get on the road.

Question.is he right in what he has done because its business at the end of the day?or is he being a snake for biting the hand that got him where he is.i haven't phoned him yet as I just feel like I will say something I could well regret myself.At the moment he is a cvnt in my eyes.

Yep, absolutely and completely out of order. Would he have had a nonsolicitation clause in his contract when he was at your sister company? If he did, then he could land himself in hot water anyway. If not, then you should still tell him, in no uncertain terms, that what he's doing is totally wrong and tell him exactly what you think of him - he's not family, he's not even really that good a mate by the sounds of things - **** him.

Right,we had a lad who worked for us several years ago and I had got him a job at my place as I used to work with his wife years ago and knew he had been made redundant .It wasn't much ,but a job,I knew he wanted to better himself so I pushed and pushed for a sales job in our sister company,which he ended up getting.Now the boss of the other company is quite impatient and wanted results immediately ,now I sat down with that boss on many occasions and said give him time he is a good lad and things aren't sorted overnight.Things were starting to come good but he applied and got a job doing the same thing with another company.After pouring his heart out to me and asking my advice.

Now I know its business but he has made a b line for all MY customers because he knows what they have and where they are.Luckily my customers told me this and let me know the low prices he had quoted as I get on with them.so as yet have not lost anything.Feel betrayed,used,let down and kicked in the bollocks by someone I helped get on the road.

Question.is he right in what he has done because its business at the end of the day?or is he being a snake for biting the hand that got him where he is.i haven't phoned him yet as I just feel like I will say something I could well regret myself.At the moment he is a cvnt in my eyes.

You've been stabbed in the back, and want to get your own back basically.

You've mentioned working with his wife before... :whistle:

lol

Ladies and gentlemen,Fox 92 appears to be pissed!!

Bloody students hey Col, I was just getting up for work at that time lol

Posted on Facebook as well, can't even remember doing it but I woke up with my computer on. Don't actually know why I did it!

Was a good night though, the place we went all drinks are £1 so you'd all be in the same situation! Tried chatting up three separate girls in McDonalds (failing), then one of them wanted some of my food and I ended up dropping burger down my white polo.

Posted on Facebook as well, can't even remember doing it but I woke up with my computer on. Don't actually know why I did it!

Was a good night though, the place we went all drinks are £1 so you'd all be in the same situation! Tried chatting up three separate girls in McDonalds (failing), then one of them wanted some of my food and I ended up dropping burger down my white polo.

lol

Light colours is always a risk on a night out, anything spilled stands out horribly.

Edited by Jonaldinho