Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Light colours is always a risk on a night out, anything spilled stands out horribly.

Yeah, that's true. I rarely wear white anyway. Not only did I spill food, but I fell over in the street and ended up sleeping on the landing so it's no longer white until it gets a wash!

Guest Col city fan

I had a really clean poo today, you know the sort when you wipe and theres nothing on the toilet paper, and I don't just do a surface wipe I really get in there, but nothing except for a lovely clean bottom.

They can be the best can't they. You just sit and plop with no mess or fuss.

:thumbup:

Tried chatting up three separate girls in McDonalds (failing), then one of them wanted some of my food and I ended up dropping burger down my white polo.

I would of hit the bleeding roof mate, that's bang out of order on her part, bet she was from Manchester. 

• Like 1

Finished going to the board game club tonight at La Vida on Northampton Street. Quite a few there today. Had a decent Pizza as well. £7.50

Ken, whenever you buy, do or eat something, you don't have to tell us how much it cost.

Saves time replying if I am asked.

Anyway off out soon. Media meeting. Had 10 email alerts related to homelessness and related issues from vaious sources.I won't spam them but they can be easily searched. They are not all negative or UK based. There is one about a conference relating to help for homeless people back to work and stories  from Brazil and the Philippines  Just ignore this post if not interested.

The Kings Head Beer Fest starts today. Might nip in to sample a couple later purely for research purposes. :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

Edited by Rincewind

As if I didn't know about my age in the post I receive a magazine and inside were leaflets on a lamp to see better, hearing aids and star-lifts; Its from the company that set helped set up my pension plan. On the plus side there is a competition to win a Sony Cyber shot HX50 Just had to do a short online telling them what I thought of the magazine.

As if I didn't know about my age in the post I receive a magazine and inside were leaflets on a lamp to see better, hearing aids and star-lifts; Its from the company that set helped set up my pension plan. On the plus side there is a competition to win a Sony Cyber shot HX50 Just had to do a short online telling them what I thought of the magazine.

How much are they worth?

• Like 2

Bought tickets for a couple of Premier League Darts events. Love going out after, but not done it in Nottingham. Anyone know what Nottingham's nightlife is like on a Thursday night?  :D

It was good but everywhere closed fairly early from what I remember.

Just seek out somewhere neat Nottingham Uni and I'm sure you'll find a club open.