Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

I had a really clean poo today, you know the sort when you wipe and theres nothing on the toilet paper, and I don't just do a surface wipe I really get in there, but nothing except for a lovely clean bottom.

It is really scary when they disappeared into the pipe then when you turned around and see nothing in toilet. Make you doubt whether if you even had a shit in first place!

All Lee has been doing on twitter today, has been complaining and taking the piss out of Bieber.

You know what mate, do you want me to pelt eggs at your house.

Leave him alone, he's just going through a bad patch.

Gavin do you genuinely like Bieber? Or is it just banter?

All Lee has been doing on twitter today, has been complaining and taking the piss out of Bieber.

You know what mate, do you want me to pelt eggs at your house.

Leave him alone, he's just going through a bad patch.

The same Lee who told people to give up computers, holidays, friends etc and work very very hard?

For a man that supposedly works hard he isn't half spending a lot of time on here and twitter.

Gavin do you genuinely like Bieber? Or is it just banter?

He's alright, until the past year, he gets a lot of hate, but in my opinion there are far worse people in music than him, Miley Cyrus being an example.

The same Lee who told people to give up computers, holidays, friends etc and work very very hard?

For a man that supposedly works hard he isn't half spending a lot of time on here and twitter.

Not on that ain't, not on at all.

He's alright, until the past year, he gets a lot of hate, but in my opinion there are far worse people in music than him, Miley Cyrus being an example.

Not on that ain't, not on at all.

It's not Bieber's music that's the problem (although it's quite bad) it's the fact that he's an absolute nob who thinks he's above the law and how he disrespects his moronic fans.

It's not Bieber's music that's the problem (although it's quite bad) it's the fact that he's an absolute nob who thinks he's above the law and how he disrespects his moronic fans.

All started when he kicked off in London, he was alright before then in my opinion, doing well for himself, respecting his fans, doing Charity stuff, had his movie, but now he deserves to be laughed at. Just another one, in a long line of young people, who have gone the wrong way because of fame. 

All started when he kicked off in London, he was alright before then in my opinion, doing well for himself, respecting his fans, doing Charity stuff, had his movie, but now he deserves to be laughed at. Just another one, in a long line of young people, who have gone the wrong way because of fame.

Kingfox slated Bieber :o

Kingfox slated Bieber :o

He's been mixing with the wrong people as well. 

I've found nothing wrong with him, and I've respected him, but how he has been recently is a bit cvntish isn't it.

At least he writes his own music though, that's what I like about him the most, you get some shit in the charts, which are not wrote by the artist themselves, Bieber writes his own stuff, and I actually like his Believe album  :frantics:

Brewers droop?

Of course.

Feck knows why, just got told "not this weekend but next weekend"...which is all good apart from the fact I finish at 6:30am on Saturday morning, going straight up to Wigan after then coming back and working again, all on about 3/4 hours sleep on the train. Gonna have to borrow money for that weekend too thanks to not having hours this week, *****.

Why don't you just unfollow Lee if you don't like what he tweets?

It's not hard. 

And Bieber deserves all the shit he gets to be honest. 

So do some of his fans. #FreeBieber? Fvck off.

Woah Sunil, calm down.

It'll be a date with ITV then a date with Jeff and the lads.

You going to be on Take Me Out?

At this rate that'll be the only way I'd get a date, even considering going on the undateables lol  I might have one soon though

Then again you might not even get one on there. 

And you might have one soon, didn't you say that last month?