Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Then again you might not even get one on there. 

And you might have one soon, didn't you say that last month?

I did have one last month but I got the whole normal woman thing of "I'm not ready for anything at the moment", not that you'll ever get a woman near you to know that.

I did have one last month but I got the whole normal woman thing of "I'm not ready for anything at the moment", not that you'll ever get a woman near you to know that.

I was being decently nice to you then, then you come in with a dig. No wonder the Charlton forum don't want you. Hope you get rejected again  :mad:

Wasn't a dig at you. I don't even know/can't remember who you are on Twitter lol

I know, if Lee reads that top comment though, he'll know I'm just having a laugh with him.

I don't have you on twitter, I've just been stalking you the last couple of days.

I was being decently nice to you then, then you come in with a dig. No wonder the Charlton forum don't want you. Hope you get rejected again  :mad:

I know, if Lee reads that top comment though, he'll know I'm just having a laugh with him.

I don't have you on twitter, I've just been stalking you the last couple of days.

Thanks. I feel so loved.  :wub:

Off to the Kings Head later for the beer fest. They are putting the football on the radio for anyone that can't make it. It is also sort of on route to the ground for anyone coming by train.

Come out station, right, cross at lights past Sainsburys past Barley Mow, left at Wetherspoon, right at top off road, left at church go through gate opposite The Pub, enjoy. Stagger out other door, find way to KP.

I'll be in there from about 12 onwards.

Edited by Rincewind

Spent last night back at that girls house I was round on NYE. I've put in a bit more ground work. Not getting my hopes up too much tho

it's not your hopes you want to get up!Dont wait too long as you will end up as just friends,and the next thing you know she will ask your opinion on some lad!

Spent last night back at that girls house I was round on NYE. I've put in a bit more ground work. Not getting my hopes up too much tho

This has got shìtstorm written all over it.

I imagine you'd be livid if you found out that some bloke was trying to tap your bird up. I know I would.

And if anything does happen between the two of you and he found out, when he puts you on your arse you'll just have to quite literally take it on the chin.

The excitement and the secrecy soon wears off Stu.

So, did you?

What took you round there? Did you text or did she?

Did you use the cheesy you owe me a cigarette line?

Went to Robben Island today. I can't imagine being locked up there. My phone barely had any signal...

Edited by BaltimoreBlue

This has got shìtstorm written all over it.

I imagine you'd be livid if you found out that some bloke was trying to tap your bird up. I know I would.

And if anything does happen between the two of you and he found out, when he puts you on your arse you'll just have to quite literally take it on the chin.

The excitement and the secrecy soon wears off Stu.

I know, it comes across as cnutish. I'm not pushing the issue at all, she asked me to go round. Her mate was there for a bit too so it was kosher

I know, it comes across as cnutish. I'm not pushing the issue at all, she asked me to go round. Her mate was there for a bit too so it was kosher

Angling to "put in a bit more ground work" when she's already in a relationship is distinctly not kosher.  You sound like a right slime.

To be honest, I don't know the situation. He could be a right cnut for all I know and she'd be better off without him. But you should keep well away in my opinion.

I'm not sure what your problem with me is in general. You seem very smug in knowing what exactly who I am yet refusing to give away your own identity. However, knowing who I am does not mean you know me

There's no smugness, it's just shorter to type stu than TYOF. I can draw a conclusion from the evidence that you've provided yourself.