Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

There's no smugness, it's just shorter to type stu than TYOF. I can draw a conclusion from the evidence that you've provided yourself.

At what point is it a 'fail' then? If you really believe that I post stuff for 'man points' - whatever they are- then you truly know nothing about me. I'm sure I've said something similar to you before.

Likewise I haven't posted the full facts as they it'd become more like one of Rincewinds posts (sorry Ken)

Forums are meant to be entertaining

At what point is it a 'fail' then? If you really believe that I post stuff for 'man points' - whatever they are- then you truly know nothing about me. I'm sure I've said something similar to you before.

Likewise I haven't posted the full facts as they it'd become more like one of Rincewinds posts (sorry Ken)

Forums are meant to be entertaining

Keep up the great work then!  :thumbup:

I'm going to take a stab in the dark, considering 96% of your posts are about homelessness I'll go with that

Considering that 'Steak and Blowjob' week was close, I sincerely hope it's not related to Homelessness.

Edited by Finnaldo

Considering that 'Steak and Blowjob' week was close, I sincerely hope it's not related to Homelessness.

Donate a steak (or a blowjob) to the homeless week?! >_<

This has got shìtstorm written all over it.

I imagine you'd be livid if you found out that some bloke was trying to tap your bird up. I know I would.

And if anything does happen between the two of you and he found out, when he puts you on your arse you'll just have to quite literally take it on the chin.

The excitement and the secrecy soon wears off Stu.

Not only that a girl leaving her bloke for you, even if he is a dick, is a really not worth it. If she is in a long term relationship, then she will expect anything you start to replace that with same intensity. Happened to me at Uni, met a girl who was with a guy who was a real dick, but she wasn't able to leave him until she had got a replacement lined-up, which was me. Then she just went into  full on relationship mode with me. It put so much pressure on the relationship, and nearly lead to me getting my head kicked in on more than one occasion. In fact the threat of violence lasted much longer than the relationship. After we had been together for a few weeks we went home for Easter, when she proceeded to call me every day for over an hour, she had 60 free minutes a day, and just bored me to tears with the minutiae of her boring life. Anyway she called me one night when I was shit faced and I woke up with big gaps in my memory and a text message from her saying "hope we can still be friends."

I'm pretty sure she was seeing one of her friends from home by the time we came back to uni, she left at the end of the year, her ex didn't and still gave me grief whenever I saw him. Understandably so.

YOTF, unless you want a whole load of grief, do yourself a favour and stay away, unless she is really hot, obviously.

Not only that a girl leaving her bloke for you, even if he is a dick, is a really not worth it. If she is in a long term relationship, then she will expect anything you start to replace that with same intensity. Happened to me at Uni, met a girl who was with a guy who was a real dick, but she wasn't able to leave him until she had got a replacement lined-up, which was me. Then she just went into full on relationship mode with me. It put so much pressure on the relationship, and nearly lead to me getting my head kicked in on more than one occasion. In fact the threat of violence lasted much longer than the relationship. After we had been together for a few weeks we went home for Easter, when she proceeded to call me every day for over an hour, she had 60 free minutes a day, and just bored me to tears with the minutiae of her boring life. Anyway she called me one night when I was shit faced and I woke up with big gaps in my memory and a text message from her saying "hope we can still be friends."

I'm pretty sure she was seeing one of her friends from home by the time we came back to uni, she left at the end of the year, her ex didn't and still gave me grief whenever I saw him. Understandably so.

YOTF, unless you want a whole load of grief, do yourself a favour and stay away, unless she is really hot, obviously.

She's gorgeous mate honestly. Loaded too. I'm backing off anyway, not because of what people have said on here as the other night was innocent compared to NYE and what happened then.

she clearly can't be happy else NYE wouldn't have happened. She rang her bf when I was there the other day she was clearly having an argument of sorts n blatantly lying about her being alone n going bed.

Either way I couldn't trust her I don't think which is a shame as everything about her spells marriage material

Edited by The Year Of The Fox