Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

She's gorgeous mate honestly. Loaded too. I'm backing off anyway, not because of what people have said on here as the other night was innocent compared to NYE and what happened then.

she clearly can't be happy else NYE wouldn't have happened. She rang her bf when I was there the other day she was clearly having an argument of sorts n blatantly lying about her being alone n going bed.

Either way I couldn't trust her I don't think

If I was you I would tell her that she needs to sort shit out with her fella first. Trust me if she leaves him for you, it will put a huge amount of pressure on you, and she will resent you if things aren't perfect from the off. Really she needs time to dump him and get over it before you want to get in there, just don't get stuck in the friend zone in the meantime :thumbup:

If I was you I would tell her that she needs to sort shit out with her fella first. Trust me if she leaves him for you, it will put a huge amount of pressure on you, and she will resent you if things aren't perfect from the off. Really she needs time to dump him and get over it before you want to get in there, just don't get stuck in the friend zone in the meantime :thumbup:

Agree with you on all fronts. She probably doesn't even like me inbthat way despite all this lol. Its entertaining me either way

I'd never go out with a girl who's just left a long term relationship. They just want to use you as a pillow and it's boring and not fun. She'll constantly be moaning about her ex and you might find you are sharing her with the ex anyway (who might blame you for the fact he's a crap boyfriend and she's not happy).

Pretty decent. Presentation went well, although my mate started laughing and his explanation was "if you know him like I do, he's a funny guy, the things he does just make me laugh" ... Off out tonight, so just on the Stella now, hopefully will be good.

Edited by Fox92
  • Like 1

Pretty decent. Presentation went well, although my mate started laughing and his explanation was "if you know him like I do, he's a funny guy, the things he does just make me laugh" ... Off out tonight, so just on the Stella now, hopefully will be good.

Are you in your second year?

I'm in my final year and literally bogged down with work until the 7th.

Are you in your second year?

I'm in my final year and literally bogged down with work until the 7th.

Yeah second, thankfully. I've heard you go in running third year. Any truth in that?

Only got two exams this year. Sat one in December, my last one is in May. Just got projects and essay's to smash out. Not a massive fan of group work, but I've got it in three units (including my main Web Development unit).

Best of luck man.

• Like 1

Yeah second, thankfully. I've heard you go in running third year. Any truth in that?

Only got two exams this year. Sat one in December, my last one is in May. Just got projects and essay's to smash out. Not a massive fan of group work, but I've got it in three units (including my main Web Development unit).

Best of luck man.

Depends on your course  with workload and what modules you chose ( I have 6) and cause i'm doing software engineering i have to develop software and do all the documentation. It's a bit of a ballache but I have no choice :P

I had a problem with group work, the guy who was meant to documenting everything did a terrible job so I literally had to re-write everything on top of what I did. he'll get the same grade as me.

And cheers, got 2 marks back so far, 87% and 65%, tbh i'm slightly dissapointed with the 65 but it wasnt worth too much so i can easily rectify. 

Guess you've got all this too look forward too :D Enjoy your second year whilst you still can

Edited by eastfox
  • Like 1

Disappointing morning so far.

The British Embassy in South Africa says it will take 6 weeks to process our sons passport. We can't wait around that long obviously and they wont provide an emergency/temporary passport.

However, the American Embassy is providing him with a temporary one and has also processed his full passport which should arrive in Lesotho in 2-3 weeks.

So now my son and daughter have American passports. Gutted! Also, just disappointed with the Embassy. They are supposed to help British citizens, but they really didn't seem bothered.

None of the people I spoke to at the British Embassy was British, one even had a French accent. I understand there is a policy of hiring locals for admin tasks, but South Africans do not speak French.

Edited by BaltimoreBlue

The British Embassy in South Africa says it will take 6 weeks to process our sons passport. We can't wait around that long obviously and they wont provide an emergency/temporary passport.

However, the American Embassy is providing him with a temporary one and has also processed his full passport which should arrive in Lesotho in 2-3 weeks.

So now my son and daughter have American passports. Gutted! Also, just disappointed with the Embassy. They are supposed to help British citizens, but they really didn't seem bothered.

None of the people I spoke to at the British Embassy was British, one even had a French accent. I understand there is a policy of hiring locals for admin tasks, but South Africans do not speak French.

Why not try the British Embassy in DC? That's where I get mine. 

Why not try the British Embassy in DC? That's where I get mine.

Because I'm in Cape Town and live in Lesotho now. Need to change my login.

Guest Col city fan

The wife has found out that her job is being fazed out in the bank.There might be a chance of a similar role,but a lot of people going for a few jobs.Shit happens,will see what happens,not really worried.

Sorry to hear that mate. Good luck.