Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Sorry to hear that mate. Good luck.

cheers.she didn't have an exceptional year last year results wise( but will still get a small bonus)so not that bad,however she as already smashed her lending target for the year already.She can apply for jobs above hers,but we don't know where.Luckily her redundancy/ locked in shares will give her nearly 4 years wage.So I do realise it's not the end of the world.Time is on our side.
  • Like 2

The wife has found out that her job is being fazed out in the bank.There might be a chance of a similar role,but a lot of people going for a few jobs.Shit happens,will see what happens,not really worried.

Sorry to hear that. It will all work out. I have worked a lot of project based jobs and been bounced around with a lot of uncertainty. It takes its toll but the experience of a new place is good.

She's gorgeous mate honestly. Loaded too. I'm backing off anyway, not because of what people have said on here as the other night was innocent compared to NYE and what happened then.

she clearly can't be happy else NYE wouldn't have happened. She rang her bf when I was there the other day she was clearly having an argument of sorts n blatantly lying about her being alone n going bed.

Either way I couldn't trust her I don't think which is a shame as everything about her spells marriage material

I couldn't ever see myself getting with someone in the long-term whilst they're already with someone. What I mean is - who's to say she won't go and do the exact same thing to you?

Got told I might be eligible for a ppi claim today. 12 months from now I may be going on the biggest cocaine & stripper binge of my life, all paid for by my bank.

Similar to the fella in your avatar?

Missus' brother in law got a payout about £9,000 (I think) in comp + all the money he had paid out on it returned. 

Similar to the fella in your avatar?

Missus' brother in law got a payout about £9,000 (I think) in comp + all the money he had paid out on it returned. 

Yeah, him & Jordan Belfort have set the benchmark. Truth be told I dont believe I'll get any PPI money but its a nice thought.

cheers.she didn't have an exceptional year last year results wise( but will still get a small bonus)so not that bad,however she as already smashed her lending target for the year already.She can apply for jobs above hers,but we don't know where.Luckily her redundancy/ locked in shares will give her nearly 4 years wage.So I do realise it's not the end of the world.Time is on our side.

Fingers crossed for your mrs Camby