Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Guest Col city fan

My day's not been brill.

My bastard back is off again, literally caused this time by bending down to pick up a fleck of mud in the hall.

I've had a year of on and off sciatica going into my left arse and leg. That went, I've had a month of feeling much better and now this.

Very very frustrating. :angry:

My mate says I'm like a knackered old washing machine. No ****in use.

Bastard...

Steve_Walsh5, on 01 Feb 2014 - 1:06 PM, said:

I've not saw it no, but I read about that one. I saw a friend post a video of what he drank. Half a pint of vodka, just under half a pint of cider and topped up with Jack Daniels.

If it was done with just a normal pint say lager, bitter or Guinness it could be a bit of fun. But when people start doing ridiculous things that's when it becomes dangerous.

Just seen a vile one, easily the worst of the lot. I'll not post the video.

People need to sort their lives out. Apparently two deaths, knew it would happen, and perhaps, sadly, it might take this for people to stop. There's nothing wrong with downing a pint, we've all done it before as part of drinking games, but doing stuff like putting eggs and rice in, nah, it's just ridiculous.