Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

No wonder students are always moaning about being poor, wasting not only good ale to look like a dick but half of them are putting decent scran in there too. ******. 

I swear most of them aren't students though.

Mates just showed me one of someone he knows, a 15 year old girl, and she downs bodywash and suncream. As a result, she is sick. I have no sympathy.

My day's not been brill.

My bastard back is off again, literally caused this time by bending down to pick up a fleck of mud in the hall.

I've had a year of on and off sciatica going into my left arse and leg. That went, I've had a month of feeling much better and now this.

Very very frustrating. :angry:

My mate says I'm like a knackered old washing machine. No ****in use.

Bastard...

Sorry to hear that Col. Now I've got two kids my back is feeling the stress. Either from carrying both or having to keeping picking up toys.

Guest Col city fan

Sorry to hear that Col. Now I've got two kids my back is feeling the stress. Either from carrying both or having to keeping picking up toys.

Cheers buddy. Im teaching all day today and its gonna hurt.

Cest la vie.

Certainly having kids puts a strain on your back. Keep it loose and do your stretches, you'll be fine.

Not a fan of this trend but watching my housemate's face when trying to do a half pint of lager with the rest of the pint glass filled with balsamic vinegar and jalapeño sauce was priceless  :D

You can't be serious?  :blink:

I'm dead serious. 

My day's not been brill.

My bastard back is off again, literally caused this time by bending down to pick up a fleck of mud in the hall.

I've had a year of on and off sciatica going into my left arse and leg. That went, I've had a month of feeling much better and now this.

Very very frustrating. :angry:

My mate says I'm like a knackered old washing machine. No ****in use.

Bastard...

Feel for you Col,not much worse and I've done mine plenty of times doing the most simplest of things.Takes your breath away when it really goes.Luckily since my knee ops I've had no real pain,apparently I was putting strain on my hips and back before.Good luck though.

Last leg of our journey back to Lesotho. Another five hour drive. Yesterday I ended up on a gravel road in some mountains for an hour and a half. Most amazing drive ever.

Really sounds fantastic.Would have liked to see a few photos of the journey,might sound crap to you or maybe others on here but it would be better than my journeys,i think you took a photo from your apartment and I thought wow.

Getting seriously concerned about a guy in my office, he's a bit neurotic and intrense at the best of times, but his topics of conversation are just staggering at times. Today he's gone through Brazilian ladyboys and in particular the size of their penises, then onto penis size increase and reduction surgery, later he started talking about guys who film themselves exposing themselves on trains, and just now he's talking about paedophiles who apparently pose as hospital workers in order to watch women give birth so they can see naked babies. I've actually had to walk out of the office for a minute because he's so fvcking disturbing.

Getting seriously concerned about a guy in my office, he's a bit neurotic and intrense at the best of times, but his topics of conversation are just staggering at times. Today he's gone through Brazilian ladyboys and in particular the size of their penises, then onto penis size increase and reduction surgery, later he started talking about guys who film themselves exposing themselves on trains, and just now he's talking about paedophiles who apparently pose as hospital workers in order to watch women give birth so they can see naked babies. I've actually had to walk out of the office for a minute because he's so fvcking disturbing.

Is it only you he talks to about such things?

Maybe a case of the wummer wummed?

Is it only you he talks to about such things?

Maybe a case of the wummer wummed?

He isn't talking to me, he's talking to someone else but I can hear him. I made it clear that I didn't want to hear him talk about Brazilian ladyboys penises earlier so as not to encourage him, but unfortunately this other chap is just too polite to cut him short.

When you talk to a mirror, it doesn't count as talking to someone else ;)

He isn't talking to me, he's talking to someone else but I can hear him. I made it clear that I didn't want to hear him talk about Brazilian ladyboys penises earlier so as not to encourage him, but unfortunately this other chap is just too polite to cut him short.

Sounds like Alan Partridge works in your office.