Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Nobs.

I had a sleep instead.

Now I have to go about getting drunk all the way from the beginning again.

Sausages.

I'm planning on getting drunk this evening. Do you think most teachers just spend half term getting pissed? Or are we some freak exception?

My day has been spent doing nothing but vomiting and feeling like I'm going to choke after my drink was spiked last night. Beautiful stuff.

Bloody hell love, are you ok now? I hope I never bump into the bastards, I'll bloody spike their drink - cnuts!

Bloody hell love, are you ok now? I hope I never bump into the bastards, I'll bloody spike their drink - cnuts!

Feel rough as anything, if I'm being honest. Not the nicest thing to hear but literally haven't stopped being sick all afternoon. Had to clean the bin out 4 times. Get light-headed every time I stand up and generally heave when I move. Unkeen!

Not sure what anybody would have to gain spiking my drink, though. I'm not a girl. And I'm a student so I'm not the richest person alive! >_<:angry:

Feel rough as anything, if I'm being honest. Not the nicest thing to hear but literally haven't stopped being sick all afternoon. Had to clean the bin out 4 times. Get light-headed every time I stand up and generally heave when I move. Unkeen!

Not sure what anybody would have to gain spiking my drink, though. I'm not a girl. And I'm a student so I'm not the richest person alive! >_<:angry:

Livid.

Get yersen well for sunday. Is this something to do with why you no reply to my text? :P or were you just ignoring me? :D

If you were in Brighton there's lots of em wouldn't want you to be a girl....

Hope you're soon feeling better. :thumbup:

Livid.

Get yersen well for sunday. Is this something to do with why you no reply to my text? :P or were you just ignoring me? :D

This would be the reason I haven't replied to your message.. I wouldn't dream of ignoring you, 'teh! :P

If you were in Brighton there's lots of em wouldn't want you to be a girl....

Hope you're soon feeling better. :thumbup:

Good job I was back in Nottingham with a couple of friends, then! Should be feeling better soon, been given the night off work so things are looking up. Still can't keep food down, though. <_<

This would be the reason I haven't replied to your message.. I wouldn't dream of ignoring you, 'teh! :P

Good job I was back in Nottingham with a couple of friends, then! Should be feeling better soon, been given the night off work so things are looking up. Still can't keep food down, though. <_<

Good. You can never ignore me :cool: Keep getting fluids down you love. As long as your arse is not on fire eh 'Meh ;)

Good. You can never ignore me :cool: Keep getting fluids down you love. As long as your arse is not on fire eh 'Meh ;)

Fluids are about the only thing staying down at the minute. Which is a huge improvement on my orange juice from this morning. >_<

Oh, and you've completely ruined that song for me, love. Heard it last night whilst sober and it was just your version. Which annoyingly I sang. And laughed at.

Fluids are about the only thing staying down at the minute. Which is a huge improvement on my orange juice from this morning. >_<

Oh, and you've completely ruined that song for me, love. Heard it last night whilst sober and it was just your version. Which annoyingly I sang. And laughed at.

You love it and I'm sorry but that song is crying out to be tampered with in such a fashion :giggle:

You love it and I'm sorry but that song is crying out to be tampered with in such a fashion :giggle:

That song does not deserve the treatment you gave it! I mean, it came on this evening and was sublime when I sung it properly slightly drunk. Much better. :P

And there were no morons on the prowl tonight. Keen!

That song does not deserve the treatment you gave it! I mean, it came on this evening and was sublime when I sung it properly slightly drunk. Much better. :P

And there were no morons on the prowl tonight. Keen!

Sublime? Unconvinced.

Get texting Rob abot Sundeh 'Meh!

I am so tired.

I just had a rather enjoyable mid-afternoon nap, very pleasant.

Was supposed to be hitting the town tonight, funds are restricting this.

Was expecting a nice bit of money from my dad & my ema today, neither came.

Dad's money will be in Monday, & my wages Friday, so next weekend will be messy.

As for tonight :dunno:

Edited by Tilley

Decent day at school, canny moan.

Party tonight which will be a giggle.. Might expect some pissed up posts at 3/4am.

Uh-oh, shall I just forget I read that and not notice them? :P