Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

You can't leave it there Matt. C'mon tell us.

lol

Unfortunately family and friends read this so I can't say too much.

Inigo is a lovely guy though, our kids are in good hands with him looking after them.

Getting seriously concerned about a guy in my office, he's a bit neurotic and intrense at the best of times, but his topics of conversation are just staggering at times. Today he's gone through Brazilian ladyboys and in particular the size of their penises, then onto penis size increase and reduction surgery, later he started talking about guys who film themselves exposing themselves on trains, and just now he's talking about paedophiles who apparently pose as hospital workers in order to watch women give birth so they can see naked babies. I've actually had to walk out of the office for a minute because he's so fvcking disturbing.

Reminds me of this:

tumblr_msjsyxycz31qc3izto1_500.gif

• Like 1

Really sounds fantastic.Would have liked to see a few photos of the journey,might sound crap to you or maybe others on here but it would be better than my journeys,i think you took a photo from your apartment and I thought wow.

Thanks Cambridge. 

I'll send a link to some pics soon.

Regarding the mountain pass we did from Knysna to Avontour, this guy has done a ridiculously in-depth of the last part of the trip on you tube video. 

We drove from Knysna to Colesberg that day. The best part was the R339 (see here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/R339_road_(South_Africa))  Knysna and Avantour. I'll do that again one day.

Edited by BaltimoreBlue
  • Like 1

I'm travelling to London every day this week with 430am-6/7pm being the typical day. However on Wednesday the gaffers asked if I can do this as well as go to Clacket Lane Services for 5pm to do a job that could take until midnight to complete.

He's said I can drive home and have Thursday off but there's little point in doing that as it defeats the object of overtime. My mate will need a hand on Thursday back on the London job. I think I'll ask if he can sort me a hotel out for the Wednesday night

I'm travelling to London every day this week with 430am-6/7pm being the typical day. However on Wednesday the gaffers asked if I can do this as well as go to Clacket Lane Services for 5pm to do a job that could take until midnight to complete.

He's said I can drive home and have Thursday off but there's little point in doing that as it defeats the object of overtime. My mate will need a hand on Thursday back on the London job. I think I'll ask if he can sort me a hotel out for the Wednesday night

If you need to take public transport, check the route in advance as there's a proposed tube strike on Wed and Thurs

The older I'm getting the worse I get at drinking. Only had 8 pints yesterday and I've woke up feeling like I've had a 12 hour drinking session on a Saturday night.

Felt the same on Sunday morning with a similar amount of drink, its like you feel you got ripped off with your hangover....

The older I'm getting the worse I get at drinking. Only had 8 pints yesterday and I've woke up feeling like I've had a 12 hour drinking session on a Saturday night.

I've got work at 2pm and I can't be bothered to get out of bed.

I think the medical terminology for that is Michael Owen syndrome. Too much too young, can't hack a full game as you grow older and will probably be forced into an early retirement.

• Like 1

I think the medical terminology for that is Michael Owen syndrome. Too much too young, can't hack a full game as you grow older and will probably be forced into an early retirement.

The worst part is having to live in Stoke!

lol lol

Good way of looking at it. I'm planning on going out Saturday night and already I'm dreading the hangover I will have on Sunday.

Was allowed out with a few friends on Saturday by MsFoxy as she wanted to get some marking done after FoxyJr was in bed. Result in itself.

Out had a few drinks, good craic then headed to bar / club. I was dancing away and some girl started dancing with me. I told I was married, and her response was I thought you were gay and that's why i was dancing with you. lol

Left a while later and decided against my better judgement to turn down a lift home and go back to a mate's house.  Had something to eat at his and fell asleep at around 2.

My alarm went off at 8am and i was still in his house.  I shit myself. Looked at my phone and there was a less than impressed text from MsFoxy basically telling me not to come home.  I texted her back saying that I'd be home soon and what had happened.  Got a taxi in to the town, picked up the cart and drove home.

Luckily for me my hangover was just kicking in so I looked sober enough to satisfy her but I was wrecked.

Needless to say I've been in the bad books the last couple of days.

• Like 2

I saw that earlier, you only had a few bites lol

I said something about Watford yesterday and within 5 minutes had 3 Watford fans sending me pictures of Deeney scoring against us.

Glad I delivered... Watford are as bad as any for it actually. I must've had about 200 notifications a while back for slagging off the Football League for allowing them to exploit the loophole a second time. Of course it's all because I'm bitter of their huge success.

With them being our fixture this weekend I've decided the rod will be coming out again. It does entertain me. I must admit.

Between 18 and 23 I never suffered from hangovers at all, even when I worked in Ayia Napa for the summer and was constantly drinking everyday I didn't really suffer.

The last couple of years I've really started to suffer from them. Maybe ScouseFox is correct and I'm suffering from Michael Owen syndrome.

You must be either doing something very wrong or something sensationally right to never get a hangover. 

Or God just loves you. 

Do the old drinking 2/3 pints of water before you sleep trick