Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Not happening. 11 years strong. We are the perfect couple. No arguments, she lets me do my thing I let her do hers. Best of friends truely

Good luck to you buddy. Have a great day.

3rd shit nights sleep in a row. Just as life was getting good the doc thinks I've glandular fever. All I know is that a 20 min walk around Morrisons completely done me yesterday

That's a kissing disease, surely a misdiagnosis?

The cubicle was too small to lay down in.

Even I can't believe it!

Lamby lol we've signs everywhere to help daft people through the day and still you struggle to make it through without injury! Edited by Nick

3rd shit nights sleep in a row. Just as life was getting good the doc thinks I've glandular fever. All I know is that a 20 min walk around Morrisons completely done me yesterday

That's HIGHLY contagious you shouldn't be going anywhere. I hope you realise that your new housemates will have to give you a serious wide berth, and you'll not be working for good while. So I expect we'll be seeing more of you on here, and you'll be seeing a lot less (none) of matches over the next 2 months.

http://www.nhs.uk/conditions/Glandular-fever/Pages/Introduction.aspx

Edited by sphericalfox

I have just notied that the heading for the DNO blog has changed so not so big and I am also on the photos that are on there.

On there today are articles about Moneywise an organisation that helps vulnerable people and those moving in to their first home manage their finances and a forthcoming football tournament. Does FoxesTalk want to enter a team? Here is the link and it is also in my sig.

http://downnotoutleicester.wordpress.com/

final-design.jpg

Edited by Rincewind

I'm on my way home to watch the mighty foxes after one of the big day clashes. Left home at 7am to set up my mate who im best man for bucks one hell of a bucks. Stayed til 2pm with the rest of the bucks In good hands. Then made it to a wedding 2 hours later and 120km away,Suited and ready to go for a mate who I've known since I was 8. All this when the temp was 40 degrees great day, I'm knackered but pleased I've managed to not disappoint anyone and had a ripping day myself now to stay away for a city win.

Getting married today like

Have a good one mate, just been to my fourth wedding this year already and been to plenty in my time and I've never been to a bad one or seen an unhappy couple even when tonight the brides name was said wrong twice. Just go with the flow don't get nervous and remember it's a celebration.

Stinking cold, but just found out City are live on Bulgarian TV so have managed to wangle some McVities and Yorkshire tea from my local dealer. Street value of at least £4.50. Happy days!

Getting married today like

Good luck and enjoy the day!

That's HIGHLY contagious you shouldn't be going anywhere. I hope you realise that your new housemates will have to give you a serious wide berth, and you'll not be working for good while. So I expect we'll be seeing more of you on here, and you'll be seeing a lot less (none) of matches over the next 2 months.

http://www.nhs.uk/conditions/Glandular-fever/Pages/Introduction.aspx

I had it 10+ years ago and it was horrendous. I couldn't even drink water due to the pain. I'm feeling nowhere near that bad though- I made it to the match. Though I'm shattered now