Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Just found out some singer from a famous boyband who my sister has all over her wall lives next door to me, what the fvck. lol.

I'm guessing it's not Gary Barlow, or Ronan Keating, so I'm going to guess when you say famous you're using the term loosely and it the lead singer of 911 or A1 or something like that lol

Met MattP last night, what a good guy.

Same to you back mate was nice to meet you as well.

Ended up staggering out my local at midnight, how far did you manage to get?

Same to you back mate was nice to meet you as well.

Ended up staggering out my local at midnight, how far did you manage to get?

Ended up going to Handmade burger co for a meal, got the waitress's number, ended in Mosh for some reason and now I am still drunk/slightly hanging so I might have to have a few beers to level myself out.

Went out at 2.30. I was going to the Crumblin Cookie to see a comedy act but it was chucking it down with rain so I went in the Tesco Express. Bought some food spending more than I intended. when I came out the rain had stopped. Finished up having a pot noodle and a couple of cream donuts with two meat pies for later. Luxury OAP living.  :)