Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Those days when you can't just sleep. Well annoying. Went to bed after watching MOTD, was still lying in bed awake at one, before totally waking up at 6.25am... Hopefully means I'll be tired and get to sleep tonight, got another group presentation tomorrow, this time at 9am.

lol looking at the question time style q+a with SU president election candidates.

As if an SU president as going to have any influence on VC pay lol lol

And cracked me up when someone said he wasn't happy with lecturers striking and if there is 1 more strike, the students will strike lol  lol lol

Christ almighty

Edited by eastfox

im out my arse , if anyone has any hangover cures that'd be great, ta

i have an asda at the foot of my road and money is no object apologies for the lack of grammar but it really is one of them mornings

Toast toast and more toast, lots of water and a couple of paracetamol.

Lucozade is also a good shout.

lol looking at the question time style q+a with SU president election candidates.

As if an SU president as going to have any influence on VC pay lol lol

And cracked me up when someone said he wasn't happy with lecturers striking and if there is 1 more strike, the students will strike lol  lol lol

Christ almighty

Haha I'm really not interested in any of it, I just saw some guy proposing that we receive 5% of our tuition fees back each year so voted for him. lol

im out my arse , if anyone has any hangover cures that'd be great, ta

i have an asda at the foot of my road and money is no object apologies for the lack of grammar but it really is one of them mornings

Maccy Ds, a big poo and some Natalie Imbruglia always eases the pain.

Maybe not all at the same time.

• Like 1