Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

I don't know. He's a London corporate whore these days, lost all cred.

Merely a cog in the big machine, the Nazi.

If it makes you feel any better I went to a conference today in jeans and a polo shirt that, in the words of a Scottish bouncer, looks like "bairn's wallpaper" only to discover every single other attendee was in a suit. A felt like such a blow hard.

If it makes you feel any better I went to a conference today in jeans and a polo shirt that, in the words of a Scottish bouncer, looks like "bairn's wallpaper" only to discover every single other attendee was in a suit. A felt like such a blow hard.

Could of been worse, you could of worn jeans on a 40 degree day at the Cricket...........

Guest Col city fan

Could of been worse, you could of worn jeans on a 40 degree day at the Cricket...........

Hush.... don't mention the cricket at the moment. VERY sore subject...

:whistle:

You opted for a sit down piss in a public toilet? lol

Phenomenal. Even when I have a crap in one of them I try to almost levitate above the seat so I don't have to soak my arse in sticky piss.

It was in the venue so is that technically classed as a public one? I made sure I cleaned it first ;)

Got an interview on Tuesday for a week long job the following week. Whether it's only a week to assess people then they'll offer a longer contract I don't know.

It was in the venue so is that technically classed as a public one? I made sure I cleaned it first ;)

Got an interview on Tuesday for a week long job the following week. Whether it's only a week to assess people then they'll offer a longer contract I don't know.

Firstly, it's dirty. I need to wash my hands just thinking about it.

Secondly, congrats on the interview. What is it doing?

Firstly, it's dirty. I need to wash my hands just thinking about it.

Secondly, congrats on the interview. What is it doing?

The survey itself is a Space Utilisation Survey at a higher education establishment at Denmark Hill, SE5. The work involves walking through buildings on a set route, collecting accurate room usage figures and recording these figures on a checklist. The hours of work are 9am-5pm and the rate of pay is £9/hour.

You were at a gig. That's arguably even worse. I cannot believe anyone would put themselves through that by choice, I've held in shits to avoid it before lol

Good luck with the interview.

You were at a gig. That's arguably even worse. I cannot believe anyone would put themselves through that by choice, I've held in shits to avoid it before lol

Good luck with the interview.

I can't even remember the last time I even and had a piss at school, try to avoid retched public toilets.

You opted for a sit down piss in a public toilet? lol

Phenomenal. Even when I have a crap in one of them I try to almost levitate above the seat so I don't have to soak my arse in sticky piss.

lol Lamby has sit down pisses and then wonders why girls stand him up on dates!

The survey itself is a Space Utilisation Survey at a higher education establishment at Denmark Hill, SE5. The work involves walking through buildings on a set route, collecting accurate room usage figures and recording these figures on a checklist. The hours of work are 9am-5pm and the rate of pay is £9/hour.

haha. A room audit! I did that once on a temp job for Sheffield Uni. I did it for about 4 hours and got bored. I used to meet my mate half way round the route, and then we'd decide between us to work out that if you made it up you could go to the pub and get pissed at lunch time, and piss off early to the pub too. It was two whole weeks of a well paid pish up.

lol Lamby has sit down pisses and then wonders why girls stand him up on dates!

I dunno what to say about this bloke anymore, sit down pisses in public toilets.

What's wrong with him? I bet he was the kid at school who would use the middle urinal as well even when all three were up for grabs.

Try shitting in a portaloo on site.

I've reverted to sneaking into Weatherspoons round the corner with a couple of quid on hand to buy a lemonade should I get collared.

I'll see your portaloo and raise you a shit in any betting shop in town. Guaranteed piss on the seat and that the bog roll has been stolen by someone who has lost all his cash and was supposed to buy some before he went home.

Edited by MattP