Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Try shitting in a portaloo on site.

I've reverted to sneaking into Weatherspoons round the corner with a couple of quid on hand to buy a lemonade should I get collared.

Every time I've ever been for a piss  in one of those there's been a turd like Warwick Davie's leg looking up at me. :sick:

When I worked in an office, at work sh!ts were the best. One place I worked in DC there was only two guys. So I could take my time, let rip and not worry about making a mess. Now I work at home, I don't get to enjoy long dumps. Although we do have a cleaner so I can still let rip :)

Yeah i seem to know what time the cleaner comes around as they get cleaned twice during working hours, straight after it's been cleaned is the best.

I worked in an office building once that had 2 basements, I would always head to the basement no one seemed to know existed. It was my favourite part of the day and i could take my time knowing no one would bother you. It all got ruined when i went down and some guy obviously had the same thought as me that it was a secret toilet and had forgot to lock the door.........my eyes were scared and it was never the same again!

Taking shits while I was at my last workplace were great. Knowing you're getting paid to shit is one of the best things ever. The only awkward part is the window in the toilet always used to be fecking open and there would always be 2 people stood directly outside having a convo. Had to employ the coughing tactic while dropping logs.

Taking shits while I was at my last workplace were great. Knowing you're getting paid to shit is one of the best things ever. The only awkward part is the window in the toilet always used to be fecking open and there would always be 2 people stood directly outside having a convo. Had to employ the coughing tactic while dropping logs.

Yep, that'd fool them. :doh: 

Yeah it's a lot easier than just shutting the window.

• Like 1

Well yeah, they must be dumb if they thought someone came in to the toilets they were standing next to just to 'cough'.

The survey itself is a Space Utilisation Survey at a higher education establishment at Denmark Hill, SE5. The work involves walking through buildings on a set route, collecting accurate room usage figures and recording these figures on a checklist. The hours of work are 9am-5pm and the rate of pay is £9/hour.

£9? That is quite generous considering that all you need to do is to count amount of people in a room?

£9? That is quite generous considering that all you need to do is to count amount of people in a room?

I'd do anything to make money, apart from prostitution, as I'd have to pay people to use me instead.

The survey itself is a Space Utilisation Survey at a higher education establishment at Denmark Hill, SE5. The work involves walking through buildings on a set route, collecting accurate room usage figures and recording these figures on a checklist. The hours of work are 9am-5pm and the rate of pay is £9/hour.

haha. A room audit! I did that once on a temp job for Sheffield Uni. I did it for about 4 hours and got bored. I used to meet my mate half way round the route, and then we'd decide between us to work out that if you made it up you could go to the pub and get pissed at lunch time, and piss off early to the pub too. It was two whole weeks of a well paid pish up.

Superb! I did this for one week at Loughborough College when I was between jobs. Had to go round every hour, but managed to get my route down to about 25 mins. Spent the rest of the hour chain smoking. That job was not good for my respiratory system.

If it makes you feel any better I went to a conference today in jeans and a polo shirt that, in the words of a Scottish bouncer, looks like "bairn's wallpaper" only to discover every single other attendee was in a suit. A felt like such a blow hard.

Go blue yourself.

tumblr_lk32xaTI5m1qcjzcm.gif

Edited by Finnegan

If it makes you feel any better I went to a conference today in jeans and a polo shirt that, in the words of a Scottish bouncer, looks like "bairn's wallpaper" only to discover every single other attendee was in a suit. A felt like such a blow hard.

Classic. Reminds me of a time in my old job at some kind of conferency-type thing. A new bloke and just started and wasn't quite 'in the loop'.

He turned up at the conference, in which everybody was wearing suits, in casual clothes. Unlucky. He then turned up for the evening do, for which everyone was dressed casually, in a dinner jacket!

Twice in one day. Poor bastard.

Guest Col city fan

I am about to travel to the King Power from Enderby on public transport to get this Forest ticket upgraded, before travelling back to Ashby.

This will involve a lot of walking.

And it's fuking ratting it down

And I have no umbrella.

Great.

lol

My day hasn't been good. It appears that my dodgy disc has moved once more and is giving my left leg some fookin jyp. I somehow got through this morning at work but took the afto off, basically cos I had to. I'm lying on ice as I write.

Not good as tomorrow is the 32 halves in Stamford. 25 big, beer-swilling City fans wreaking havoc (in a nice way) on the citizens of a sleepy market town.

Im hoping the ale dampens the pain..

Surgery likely at the end of March..

:angry:

Sposed to be working tonight but still not been told a start time.

Had to phone them to ask, what sort of shite company is it when you have to phone to get your hours.

Edited by Lamby