Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Didn't get the sack tonight! I put a bit more effort into my job, still found time to chat with the bar staff though which is something else they keep pulling me up on.

How about zipping it then if you keep getting pulled up on it.jesus,you moan when you lose your job,people help you,but you never seem to learn.Do something now to change your employers view of you,because they will be watching you like a hawk.i would.

Went to see Melbourne Victory Play some team from Thailand tonight in a qualifier for the Asian Champions League. The That team had Jay Bothroyd which surprised me and their manager was Scott Cooper who coached our Academy side for a couple of years until last year apparently. Any one heard of him?

Got rejected for another credit card.

Keep getting rejected but I have no credit facility to be assessed on?? Seems like a catch 22 to me.

Never defaulted on anything though I did live outside the UK for 3 years up to the start of last year...

Even checked my Experian report which puts me in the category of 'Good'.

Frustrating as I'm quite thrifty with my money and would only use a 0% purchases credit card as effectively as interest free loan on big purchases (cheaper than interest on overdrafts) as opposed to running up masses of debt..

Keep getting rejected but I have no credit facility to be assessed on?? Seems like a catch 22 to me.

Never defaulted on anything though I did live outside the UK for 3 years up to the start of last year...

Frustrating as I'm quite thrifty with my money and would only use a 0% purchases credit card as effectively as interest free loan on big purchases (cheaper than interest on overdrafts) as opposed to running up masses of debt..

Take out the cheapest phone contract you can find so it gives you a rating or it may be a blessing Credit Cards are evil I'll never ever get one.

• Like 1

Had similar issues, I think on moneysavingexpert there's a utility that tells you which CC will accept you.

I have a great credit history, but due to me moving house and living here less then 3 years, loads of CC companies turned me down...bastards!!

Cheers for the advice.

I do agree re: credit cards though they are handy to have for big purchases (ie, flights, etc) were you can just paid it back off at after a few months interest free , provided that its 0% on purchases for 12 months or whatever. Lot of self discipline required mind you!

With deffo hit up moneysavingexpert then!

That probably works against you to some degree as it means they won't be making any money.

How about zipping it then if you keep getting pulled up on it.jesus,you moan when you lose your job,people help you,but you never seem to learn.Do something now to change your employers view of you,because they will be watching you like a hawk.i would.

I only do it when I need a 5min rest or a quick drink. My manager said I wasn't even allowed a drink the other week which is bollocks.

Go to the staff room then?

The staff room is a only a little room with a sofa. It's also used as a cloakroom sometimes and customers are c*nts and don't let you in front of them so you can get in. I just hide in one bar area where no manager really goes in.

And seeing tits. Saw some last night and seeing some tonight, plus lots of sex tonight. The joys of Fetish Parties.

Don't be silly and wrap your willy (i'm aware you won't be getting any, but it's better to have a posh wank than have to clean up your own residue at work).

Don't be silly and wrap your willy (i'm aware you won't be getting any, but it's better to have a posh wank than have to clean up your own residue at work).

The last one that happened, one of the female members of staff (who I've not seen since) goes to me "In your break are you gonna have sex?" Which was generally quite awkward.

The last one that happened, one of the female members of staff (who I've not seen since) goes to me "In your break are you gonna have sex?" Which was generally quite awkward.

You haven't got a job have you Lamby.

You spend all your time playing Habbo Hotel.

Spent time with my Dad today for the first time in 13 years (I would say I saw him for the first time, but have seen him at funerals, just not actually gave him the time of day). Not sure what to make of it, it's not gonna be easy after so long, and I've changed so much going from 18-31. Basically just attempting to build bridges so it doesn't drive a wedge between me and my sister as she becoming more and more annoyed at me for not seeing him, but I had my reasons for not seeing him and they've not changed, and I'm used to not having him in my life. Gonna be tough, but I guess I've got to persist if I don't want to piss my sister off.