Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

I never want to be in a position where I go out and have to share cans of beer with somebody in public.

It was a dark night... The prices at that place were ridiculous and nearing £5 for a can of lager. Don't even get why we went there.

Just been doctors about my ears. Been given ear-drops. got wax in them. They have olive oil in them. Someone told me to put olive oil in them. Doc said put the drops in and hold my head to one side for 15 minutes. I can't walk about lopsided. :)

I've heard that urine is good for cleansing ears.

Pop down the local park and have a nap on a bench, making sure your problem ear is upwards and accessible,  and wait for Mattp to come along   :thumbup:

• Like 3

I've heard that urine is good for cleansing ears.

Pop down the local park and have a nap on a bench, making sure your problem ear is upwards and accessible,  and wait for Mattp to come along   :thumbup:

I am tempted but I would rather enlighten him to a better use for his urine. :)

Probably standard price if not cheaper than Aus.

Paid equivalant of 7.50-8 pound for a pint the other day, that was just a standard beer in a normal pub.

Prices is Oz were staggering.

Was paying equivalent of £11 for a bottle of Kopperburg in Sydney last year.

I wasn't allowed behind the bar so didn't have anything else to do :(

I am, I make sure the dancefloor is safe at all time and clean up spillages and other things people could fall over.

You clean up spillages in a fetish club? :blink: I hope you wear rubber gloves, or latex or PVC.

You mentioned it was in Elephant and Castle what's the name? That could be the venue for the Foxestalk day out.

Learned some lessons today

Lesson 1: Do not wave imaginary 'go faster' signal to blacked out Range Rover speeding ludicrously past children's nursery.

Lesson 2: When the Range Rover and occupant back up to 'discuss' said gesture, do not tell them what you were inferring, and that you're not cross about it at all.

Lesson 3: When said driver/bodybuilder gets out of car to 'discuss' it further, capitulate at all costs and retreat to car, assuming they've learned their lesson and will reflect back on their encounter with sadness and regret later.

Edited by sphericalfox
  • Like 2

Pretty shit day in all honesty work-wise.

Ever get the feeling you might be invisible? You can say something and it gets totally ignored. Or you have no idea what you've done wrong and it's just one of those days where your team barely talk to you but they'd still talk amongst themselves? Some people in my team really don't know how to handle stress well, either, when it comes to communicating with others. I also don't think they realise that a lot of people pick up on body language, subconsciously or not. 

I love Lamby's work updates lol

I'll post more of them just for you then!

Gotta work on the 1st too, straight after having god knows how many pints with you bastards before/after the game. Need some sobering up techniques that will work in under 2/3 hours. As the event is a gay party, I assume TBJS and Kingfox will be there too.

Pretty shit day in all honesty work-wise.

Ever get the feeling you might be invisible? You can say something and it gets totally ignored. Or you have no idea what you've done wrong and it's just one of those days where your team barely talk to you but they'd still talk amongst themselves? Some people in my team really don't know how to handle stress well, either, when it comes to communicating with others. I also don't think they realise that a lot of people pick up on body language, subconsciously or not.

Did somebody say something???