Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

I'll post more of them just for you then!

Gotta work on the 1st too, straight after having god knows how many pints with you bastards before/after the game. Need some sobering up techniques that will work in under 2/3 hours. As the event is a gay party, I assume TBJS and Kingfox will be there too.

No need to go to a party.

Me & TBJS are having our own party on our own ;)

Pretty shit day in all honesty work-wise.

Ever get the feeling you might be invisible? You can say something and it gets totally ignored. Or you have no idea what you've done wrong and it's just one of those days where your team barely talk to you but they'd still talk amongst themselves? Some people in my team really don't know how to handle stress well, either, when it comes to communicating with others. I also don't think they realise that a lot of people pick up on body language, subconsciously or not.

Don't let them get you down Stan

I have a saying when things are like you've described but I'm not sure it's suitable for foxes talk lol. Needless to say in short tell em to "go blow it out your arse" lol

Pretty frustrated by my job at the minute, worked for the same company for nearly 13 years now and started at the bottom and worked my way up a little bit over time. I really don't get on with my manager and I'm pretty sure she is trying to push me out. Due to the amount of time I have been here i am paid more than some and I think she is trying to get rid of me for that reason. I may just be a little paranoid but think its about time i started looking and if I am honest I am stuck in a rut and think its time to move on. Its a shame because it is a good job (designer for a promotional products company) and have worked on some big projects over the years was pretty much my design that changed McDonalds from yellow and red to black, brown and cream a few years ago but now i just feel like the bigger projects are either kept to the boss or they ask my opinion and just use my ideas. 

Pretty frustrated by my job at the minute, worked for the same company for nearly 13 years now and started at the bottom and worked my way up a little bit over time. I really don't get on with my manager and I'm pretty sure she is trying to push me out. 

I stopped reading there.

She obviously wants the D

Guest Col city fan

Pretty shit day in all honesty work-wise.

Ever get the feeling you might be invisible? You can say something and it gets totally ignored. Or you have no idea what you've done wrong and it's just one of those days where your team barely talk to you but they'd still talk amongst themselves? Some people in my team really don't know how to handle stress well, either, when it comes to communicating with others. I also don't think they realise that a lot of people pick up on body language, subconsciously or not.

I've had that Stan. Not with the team I manage now, but in the past.

See it through, keep being yourself and it'll change.

:thumbup:

I've had that Stan. Not with the team I manage now, but in the past.

See it through, keep being yourself and it'll change.

:thumbup:

Cheers mate.

I know when things get tense and there's pressure. It's so blatant to see with 2 members of the team. I try and stay out of their way as much as possible and just keep myself to myself. From my point of view, it's better that way and saves and controversies. 

What I hate is what I like to call 'whisper culture'. The 2 people in question always, always whispering to each other. Whether it's about me I don't care. It's when they act all nice to some people then I hear them whispering about them behind their backs, very shifty and two-faced. They must be 2 of the bitchiest people about and yet I don't think they fully realise it. 

Cheers mate.

I know when things get tense and there's pressure. It's so blatant to see with 2 members of the team. I try and stay out of their way as much as possible and just keep myself to myself. From my point of view, it's better that way and saves and controversies.

What I hate is what I like to call 'whisper culture'. The 2 people in question always, always whispering to each other. Whether it's about me I don't care. It's when they act all nice to some people then I hear them whispering about them behind their backs, very shifty and two-faced. They must be 2 of the bitchiest people about and yet I don't think they fully realise it.

Any company with more than a few people working for them always have a few people like this.

The organisation I work for has over 2000 people working for them and it has so many 2 faced people working there it's untrue

Nature of the beast unfortunately

Ride it out buddy

Any company with more than a few people working for them always have a few people like this.

The organisation I work for has over 2000 people working for them and it has so many 2 faced people working there it's untrue

Nature of the beast unfortunately

Ride it out buddy

Thanks :), I shall. It's a monthly thing so it goes in waves. There's always 1-2 working weeks of the month where not much is said because you don't want to push someone over the edge lol. Luckily my line manager is quite easy going and I get on well with him. 

Edited by StanSP

You can spend most of it seeing as you've not got an fa cup quarter final to go to the weekend after.

I wouldn't be able to get there anyway, not unless I wanna sit on the fecking train for over 3 hours.