Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

If people are not made aware of mental illness. they will carry on with the same prejudice I'll informed misconceptions.

I don't think anyone's disputing that. But as Sir Alf says, reposting something generic on facebook as a bit of an ego trip for the person doing it is a fvcking terrible way to go about it and hardly likely to win over any new followers to what is actually a very worthy cause.

Doing that is basically saying "I'm a better human being than you if you don't repost this too".

• Like 1

If people are not made aware of mental illness. they will carry on with the same prejudice I'll informed misconceptions.

Nah. 

It's like (ha) 'liking' something on Facebook will stop cancer.

I don't think it will, no matter how much it's rammed down your throat.

• Like 2

Congrats mate. I've got 3. I preferred not to know though.

That's nothing to be proud of. The Child Support Agency will find you, Baby Father.  :whistle:

It's alright, I understand what you mean. You just didn't want to know your children's gender.

So what age did you find out? Primary? Secondary?  :o

Maybe I should rethink my lack of interest in crap stand-up routines....

Yeah they're lovely  til they get  to about 13  or 14 , then ..............well let's just say i'm glad when they got married  :D

Daughters nearly 14 and even the teacher phoned me up saying she is frustrating.Clever but talks,mucks about,gets lippy,but other teachers say she is an angel.

Cheers everyone. One things for sure, I will be taking her down the KP when she's old enough, and I've told the missis I'm still buying a baby kit!

congrats

My birthday today, day off work, 18 degrees in Sofia.... but all of this will mean nothing if we don't win tonight.

Happy belated Bday

Daughters nearly 14 and even the teacher phoned me up saying she is frustrating.Clever but talks,mucks about,gets lippy,but other teachers say she is an angel.

congrats

In fairness, she did pay me to say that. :ph34r: 

Newcastle's the best night out in this country for me.

I've done all the "big" Northern ones (Manchester, Liverpool, Sheffield, Leeds) but never Newcastle. Planning soon mind, and if it's even half as good as those lot it'll be superb, no doubt.

If anyone has any shouts on where to hit / avoid I'm all ears.

It went off at work soo much tonight, mainly due to it being a black gangster people's event (no racism intended). Someone got nicked and like 6 police cars turned up due to the guy shouting "I'm gonna go get a gun". Then another dude jumped over the bar and grabbed a bottle of spirit and tried to hit someone else with it. The another guy punched a girl in the face, only to be jumped on by my manager and a shit load of security and beaten the crap out of.