Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

ive had a sh*t weekend i slipt on the ice and fell off my bike on friday, hit my leg on the kerb, couldnt go to work plus i missed the leicester game because i cant walk that great (which doesnt help if i need the toilet) other than that though its been good lol

Drinking copious amounts of alcohol on Friday, Saturday and Last night has done me the world of good.

I then resigned from my job this morning. Just tying up a few loose ends at work before going home.

I have to get the train home though....

Drinking copious amounts of alcohol on Friday, Saturday and Last night has done me the world of good.

I then resigned from my job this morning. Just tying up a few loose ends at work before going home.

I have to get the train home though....

Good to meet you at the weekend.

Glad the job situation is all sorted out now.

Good to meet you at the weekend.

Glad the job situation is all sorted out now.

Yes, likewise!

You do live up to the hype! :giggle:

"Shall I call you James, Jim, Woolers?"

"If you could refer to me as The Peoples Hero, that would be great."

Haha.

Well the Halloween fancy dress party ended up a little longer than expected. Bed at 11am Saturday morning. Nice. Up at 5pm, food, shower, TV Burp, then out to a mate's birthday drinks. 3 bottles of wine shared between lady and myself, back to bed at 1am, hangover and X Factor yesterday.

Great weekend.

Melborne cup Public holiday how can it not be good

Easy wake up feeling shit not bother to go down to TAB then sit and watch the horse you tipped to win the fudging cup get up paying $46 for the win $14.50 the place then work out 50 each way is little over 3 grand :frusty:

Edited by dhermon

Easy wake up feeling shit not bother to go down to TAB then sit and watch the horse you tipped to win the fudging cup get up paying $46 for the win $14.50 the place then work out 50 each way is little over 3 grand :frusty:

That's stiff. i woke up feeling the same way every cup day after having a massive cup eve

Good so far, late start at college of 11am, so need to leave in about 40 minutes. <_<

One of my lessons today will include a presentation in front of the head of sixth form, and my presentation skills are absolutely wank. You could say I'm glossophobic and even when I'm not nervous, the signs that show nerves when I speak still show.

For example, I start shaking (sometimes uncontrollably), my voice goes all fooked, I start losing where I am (if reading from notes) and it all sort of just goes downhill.

The strange thing is, reading or presenting is extremely easy when I'm sitting down. On my own, in front of loads of people...sitting down, it's easy. It's just something about standing up at the front speaking before lots of (or important) people that I find honestly terrifying.

Edited by NSLL

Good so far, late start at college of 11am, so need to leave in about 40 minutes. <_<

One of my lessons today will include a presentation in front of the head of sixth form, and my presentation skills are absolutely wank. You could say I'm glossophobic and even when I'm not nervous, the signs that show nerves when I speak still show.

For example, I start shaking (sometimes uncontrollably), my voice goes all fooked, I start losing where I am (if reading from notes) and it all sort of just goes downhill.

The strange thing is, reading or presenting is extremely easy when I'm sitting down. On my own, in front of loads of people...sitting down, it's easy. It's just something about standing up at the front speaking before lots of (or important) people that I find honestly terrifying.

Tip of the day: Dropping your penis out of your zip when public speaking will give your audience something other than your presentation to concentrate on, easying yoru nerves, enabling you to deliver a confident and articulate pitch.

Your Welcome.