Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

eastfox, on 23 Feb 2014 - 09:21 AM, said:

Off to man u vs olympiacos in away end.

@Fox92 reccomend any good bars to go on a night out in manchester  :) ??

Being honest here, I'm going to be completely useless because I rarely venture from the same area... Oxford Road is a main place, there's a few bars along the road, but Deansgate Locks is the obvious choice as there's many bars around there, but it's expensive (which is what I was referring to last week on here) which is probably why the famous are always spotted there. Though I would recommend it if you've never been. Northern Quarter and Printworks (never been Printworks because it's supposed to be rubbish) have plenty of options, too.

There I go. No help at all! I'm usually out between Tuesdays and Thursdays because of the cheapness of nightclubs. Should try something new really but we never do... Another Manc based poster might be able to help though?

• Like 1

Signed up with PokerStars. Been playing play money lately but now deposited some real money. Down about £4.

I'll get it back. Just need to find the right table and type of game. Started off with tourneys but there were too many players. Moved onto Sit N Go Doing a little better Won one came second in another. Only playing low stakes so not losing a lot when I do lose.

I was asked to go to Amsterdam on short notice. I've got training with my company all week.

It took me 20 hours to get here, the hotel room wasn't ready so I had to wait for three hours. Very annoying.

I also had to miss Lesotho's first ever international rugby match. They won 5-3 against Swaziland.

The guy i was seeing changed his Facebook picture to one of him and the guy he chose to be with instead of me.

Been pissed off all day because of it and its kept me awake all night... It's 4:50 Am ffs!   :ermm:

Take him off your facebook immediately before your newsfeed is full of pictures of them enjoying themselves.

Guest Col city fan

Funny day so far. I bought one of those sound bars (that you can connect via bluetooth with your mobile device) and it sounds amazing. There's very little drop-out from the bluetooth either.. just seamless music. Been playing my old U2 stuff. God, I'd forgotten how much I loved their music.

On the downside, I'm off to the LRI in a bit, to attend an appointment whereby I'm gonna say yes to having back surgery. I'm gonna have to I think, this pesky disc will just not shift off my sciatic nerve. Been in ass and leg pain now for 13 months, in spite of having epidural injections and living on painkillers aint clever.

Ho hum...

Edited by Col city fan

Guest Col city fan

Cheers Stan... apparently (hopefully) the leg pain goes away after surgery cos the nerve is no longer trapped. Minimum of 6 weeks post op though doing nowt!

The guy i was seeing changed his Facebook picture to one of him and the guy he chose to be with instead of me.

Been pissed off all day because of it and its kept me awake all night... It's 4:50 Am ffs! :ermm:

Good to have you back on FT. Either block him or put a pic up of you and other guy tit for tat.

Guest Col city fan

Hopefully starting my first proper job today or tomorrow as a Research Technician done all the necessary paperwork so await the confirmation.

Looking forward to it.

Nice one buddy and good luck!