Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

No problem. You come across as an intelligent young man. I'm sure you'll do well.

:thumbup:

Cheers, Day 1 completed that was harder than I expected I am pretty much going to be running the lab!

Learning the ropes today.

But it is worth it with the money coming in, that isn't my main motivation though although one factor. :D

Can we have some context where you've seen them lol ?

Great Central Way to Jarrom Street area.

Don't you mean you can't seem to make out with them?

You want to make out?

Maybe we can come to some arrangement as you live in London and meet halfway?

Watford Gap service station, quickie in the toilets?

Got my ACS gas exams tomorrow to Friday. You usually get 3/4 days training in the centre immediately prior to these but as our tutor is a former examiner we're straight in at the deep end despite us not having any of his training since January lol

This is gonna go one of two ways

Good luck Stu.Are the exams for the gas always taken in Leicester.My mate always takes his there.

Guest Col city fan

Just finished a night shift

Got maximum 4 to 5 hrs sleep before going to my uncles funeral and then another night shift tonight

Not going to be a pleasant day

Take it slow buddy.. Don't overdo it

Guest Col city fan

Got a job interview for Jaguar Land Rover in the morning. 7.30 start!! How is anyone meant to be at the top of their game at half past 7.

Good luck Scouse. I've started work at 7.30 for years. You'll get used to it.

Best place in the world, my friend.

I am a massive fan of Liverpool, it is my favourite City to visit.... Obviously I'm into all the musical history there so I spend hours around all that, but the City itself impressed me. People expect it to be horrid but it seems to have been massively redeveloped.

Good luck today with your interview.

One of the strangest things happened yesterday, but it's one of them moments where you really had to be there to find it funny.

So I was cooking my dinner, two of my housemates are on the sofa watching television. There's a knock at the door so one of them gets up and answers it.

I hear the standard "hi, hello", and then my housemate sits on the sofa again. Two girls walk into the kitchen, where I am, who I've never met in my life... I'm like "alright" and they ask me where someone is. I say I've never heard of that person. At this point we're all confused and looking at each other before they say "we're really sorry I think we've got the wrong house"...  I joke "well come in and sit down now you're here, my dinners nearly ready"... They both laugh, turn around, walk back out and open the front door to leave... One of the girls says "well its nice to have met you" and they walk out.

• Like 2