Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Applying for post grad jobs now, just applied for IBM :pray:

Fingers crossed for you. Have you thought about working abroad for a bit? There are loads of opportunities for enterprising young Brits in foreign countries. I'd be interested if young graduates these days really consider it, the English don't seem to do it as much as other nations.

Had the opportunity of finishing all the ACS exams tonight. Settled for a couple of hours tomorrow instead. Its bloody tricky in some aspects. I never want to come across vitiation sensing devices, gas/air ratio valves/flame supervision devices or anything like that again lol

Then other parts of it are so easy and obvious I waa missing stuff expecting them to be trick questions

Edited by The Year Of The Fox

I went to see Ludogorets vs Lazio in front of 37,000 in Sofia. Maybe the best game and atmosphere I've been to live. Absolute scenes when Ludogorets scored the 3rd, bodies flying everywhere.

I'm jealous, Ludogrets are the small club that have been bankrolled and are now doing well, aren't they?

Had the opportunity of finishing all the ACS exams tonight. Settled for a couple of hours tomorrow instead. Its bloody tricky in some aspects. I never want to come across vitiation sensing devices, gas/air ratio valves/flame supervision devices or anything like that again lol

Then other parts of it are so easy and obvious I waa missing stuff expecting them to be trick questions

Hope you didn't fall into the trap.

I'm jealous, Ludogrets are the small club that have been bankrolled and are now doing well, aren't they?

Yes, it's incredible really. Like I've said before, they are basically a team from a town the size of Wisbech who were playing in a local Bulgarian league 5 year ago. Sure they've been bankrolled but their budget is still way smaller than the big European teams like Lazio. It's a real cinderella story.

Yes, it's incredible really. Like I've said before, they are basically a team from a town the size of Wisbech who were playing in a local Bulgarian league 5 year ago. Sure they've been bankrolled but their budget is still way smaller than the big European teams like Lazio. It's a real cinderella story.

Bet it's not as rough as Wisbech?

Been invited to a club tomorrow night, it's cheap but I really cba to go as I won't be home til about 5am and my train up to your land is at 10:30am. To go out or not?

Go.

Get highly pissed and hopefully you end up in Paris or Amsterdam next morning.

Then we won't have to see your face, in our magnificent stadium.

That's a relief. Was worried I'd be getting on the same train as you were on at Harborough.

First stop on it is Leicester ;)

Go.

Get highly pissed and hopefully you end up in Paris or Amsterdam next morning.

Then we won't have to see your face, in our magnificent stadium.

I don't have enough money to do that! Maybe when I get my Tax rebate I'll do something like that.

Fvck knows why. Can't imagine what you spend it on...

Beer and bets, and train/match tickets. And Chocolate and fizzy drinks.

You should be paying the tax man back not getting a rebate you lowlife scraper

I'm paying tax when I shouldn't be! Over £200 I'm owed now, and Job Centre owe me over £100 so I'll be cushty when they all come in.

Donate it to charity instead you sponging ****

How am I sponging? I earn maybe £50 (after tax) a week if I'm working, and as I'm doing under 16 hours per week I have every right to claim JSA, which the amount varies on how many hours per week I do. Having not worked from the 2nd to the 31st Janurary they owe me the full amount for that period.

• Like 2