Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Beer and bets, and train/match tickets. And Chocolate and fizzy drinks.

I'm paying tax when I shouldn't be! Over £200 I'm owed now, and Job Centre owe me over £100 so I'll be cushty when they all come in.

Good luck to you, Lamby!

I don't get all this "beat on the Lamby" stuff. What's the bloke done? OK, he's a bit of a silly ass sometimes, but aren't we all? Isn't that part of the fun of it all?!

Look forward to seeing you in the Parcel Yard, 5.30pm on Saturday, Lamby, regardless of the result.

Bob Bolder, Mark (?) Reid, Paul Mortimer, Carl Leaburn, Rob Lee...trying to remember any more of that Charlton team that I saw a few times 1986-88.....they got promoted during my occasional visits, as I remember seeing them draw 1-1 v. Sheff. Wed, first match back in the top division.....too much detail!

Yes, it's incredible really. Like I've said before, they are basically a team from a town the size of Wisbech who were playing in a local Bulgarian league 5 year ago. Sure they've been bankrolled but their budget is still way smaller than the big European teams like Lazio. It's a real cinderella story.

I like stories like that, must've been mental!

DNO have been nominated for this award

LankellyChase Digital Empowerment Awards Shortlist announced

Twelve projects have been shortlisted for the LankellyChase Digital Empowerment Awards for homeless and vulnerable people working with new and emerging digital technologies. 71 entries were received in five categories. The awards, presented by the LankellyChase Foundation with Lemos&Crane and Thames Reach will give a total of £2,500 prize money to projects using the growing potential of digital technologies such as the internet, social media, apps and SMS for improving the lives of homeless and vulnerable people, giving them a voice, enhancing their skills and capabilities, facilitating peer support and making the services they receive more personalised and empowering. Winners will be announced on 14 May 2014.

http://www.lemosandcrane.co.uk/home/index.php?id=234208

Action Homeless Leicester
Down Not Out

Down Not Out is a news agency run by and for homeless, vulnerably housed people and other marginalised groups, providing access to media related courses and offering opportunities to develop and amplify their own voices to tell their own stories and to raise awareness and challenge stereotypes.

• Like 1

MooseBreath, on 28 Feb 2014 - 1:16 PM, said:snapback.png

So there's 71 groups similar to down and out? Mother of joseph. Literally hundreds of kens. More kens than actuall homeless people, all trying to help the homeless by doing stuff online, which homeless people cant even access. Brilliant stuff

Yes Moosey It's amazing what you learn when you open your mind and eyes.

By the way it is Down Not Out hence the 'N' starting the middle word.

Edited by Rincewind