Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Theres a lookalike of kingfox in here. You have some annoying fans

Not left my house yet.

However when I do, I'll make sure I walk along the Grand Union Canal, maybe I'll see a Charlton shirt floating in the water.

I'm hearing rumours that Lamby bottled it, and that MattP spent a lot of the post-match with Alf & Rincewind.

I quote Matt - "both top blokes", source; my status on Facebook.

lol

****ing shock, I wish I had turned up now if that little rat had done a runner.

Always think selling your house is a great feeling (albeit slightly stressful until it's gone through etc)

I was chuffed with the house but it sucked as me and the wife have been going through ivf and found out it was unsuccessful on Friday! Worst thing I've ever been through, absolute mind **** and paying through the nose for the privilege.

I was chuffed with the house but it sucked as me and the wife have been going through ivf and found out it was unsuccessful on Friday! Worst thing I've ever been through, absolute mind **** and paying through the nose for the privilege.

Genuinely sorry to hear that buddy. A friend of mine has just had an ivf baby at the second attempt. :fc: you get better news next time

Sorry to hear that mate. Was that your first attempt?

Sorry to hear that.Keep your chin up and be there for each other.Best of luck for the future.

Lamby was never going to turn up

Disappointing error by the lad. He announced that he'd be there shortly before the match, so what changed? We wouldn't have taken the piss....much. I fully intended to turn up even if the ghost of Kermorgant had risen again and we'd lost. I don't get all the hostility Lamby attracts, but shame on him for bottling out!

Even if we were somehow to cock up our promotion challenge, it could be a while before Lamby has a visit up here again, too, as Charlton offered sod all in attack. I wanted to ask Lamby what Charlton fans thought of the club selling Kermorgant....

Still, a very enjoyable couple of hours of beer and chat in the company of MattP and Rincewind. MattP is someone about whom my grandmother would've said "what a lovely, polite young man!"  lol I'm definitely on for a repeat get-together after another match soon.

Didn't realise there was an outing going on!

I suspect there'll be other outings before long.

You were mentioned in dispatches. Matt and I were agreed in our appreciation of your old avatar with the 2 Ukrainian women, especially the one in the blue dress. Used to cheer up my miserable working day, that photo did!

Well you still could have, you knew they'd be there until at least half 7.

We got lost trying to find the station! There was no hope, The Parcel Yard is some fecking huge pub though.

My mates were being cocks and refused to leave The Polar Bear before Saints v Liverpool finished.

Couldn't you have come down to the Parcel Yard for an hour and rejoined them towards the end of the match, then? Poor excuse, I'm afraid. We were there about 5.30-7.45 or so. 

What do Charlton fans make of Kermorgant moving on? I thought your lot looked reasonably organised, kept the ball well enough, but completely lacked any attacking threat, so losing Kermo looks an odd one - especially in away matches where his aerial threat and ability to hold the ball up would be useful. With an attacking threat, I'd back you to stay up, without one, I'm not so sure....

Couldn't you have come down to the Parcel Yard for an hour and rejoined them towards the end of the match, then? Poor excuse, I'm afraid. We were there about 5.30-7.45 or so. 

What do Charlton fans make of Kermorgant moving on? I thought your lot looked reasonably organised, kept the ball well enough, but completely lacked any attacking threat, so losing Kermo looks an odd one - especially in away matches where his aerial threat and ability to hold the ball up would be useful. With an attacking threat, I'd back you to stay up, without one, I'm not so sure....

I would of got lost even more if I tried to make it myself.

We have a international strikeforce of a Welshman and an Iranian, if that's not Premiership quality then I don't know what is. Kermo leaving would always be a blow, he was the one player we looked to when we needed influence in a game. 4 games in hand and still have the play the teams around us, starting with Millwall in 2 weeks, it's in our own hands.

My mates were being cocks and refused to leave The Polar Bear before Saints v Liverpool finished.

Could've left on your own. Unlikely to get stabbed in Leicester in broad daylight.

We got lost trying to find the station! There was no hope, The Parcel Yard is some fecking huge pub though.

You could've printed out a map beforehand.

All in all, shocking travel preparations.