Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

lol ... It really is amazing what people do when they've had a few drinks. Apparently I was on one of my drunken debates telling the room that Bob Dylan must be God because nobody can be that much of a genius.

Also, the "drunken mind speaks sober heart" statement, is it true? Housemate "opened up" to me, she came out with something she wouldn't say sober. (Don't worry it was very positive/nice!). Just reflecting on it and not sure what to make of it. Always thought drunk people tell the truth.

in other words this bird fancies you and although you're dying to nob her you don't want to upset the applecart!

Don't know about humour, but I certainly am colour blind. I mean the more curvaceous one on the left of the photo (your right).

Thanks for bringing a little happiness into the life of a sad old git!  :D

You're joking? She's minging. The girl on mu left is absolutely stunning

Anyone know what the best fake tan is, I want something ideally not too tanned and not too fake looking but not looking like a chemo victim

St Tropez - if you don't want a very sudden change use a product from their everyday gradual tan range. 

• Like 1

Input your location - Sainsbury's Granby Street

Direction -

Face Blunts shoe shop

Turn right

Walk 15 yards

Cross at lights

Walk 10 yards

your have reached your destination

Take some advice from your elders and better, Lamby. Wizard directions!

Lamby you absolute girl lol

Deeply offensive to girls. :angry::@:glare:

Your a lady, so don't be!! :thumbup:

I can always find my way to a pub, though. :D

"Sometimes it's hard to be a woman, giving all your love to just one Singh....bar!"  :trumpet:  :celebrate:  :yahoo:

Walked up to the junction of Newarke St, then up Welford Place and up Belvior St, then up Granby St, left into St George St then cross the dual carriageway thing and up Fox St and Campbell St and went through the car park to The Parcel Yard. Took about half hour lol