Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Spent most of the day stripping wallpaper that had only been up in my kitchen/ diner about 3 years! The wife fancied a change.

We decorated our lounge two years ago. I wanted to take the fire out and brick up the opening then paper all the way down. She said no. Now she's left I really want to sort it but it'd mean redecorating the whole wall again. Proper ballache

We decorated our lounge two years ago. I wanted to take the fire out and brick up the opening then paper all the way down. She said no. Now she's left I really want to sort it but it'd mean redecorating the whole wall again. Proper ballache

I'm sure that if you refined the words of that a little, and set it to a bit of slide guitar and mournful fiddle, you'd have a major country'n'western hit on your hands there.

Had a few games of online poker today. Cashed in some Sit n Go's but still down overall. Last one was a FL 6 table. Was always in the top two but the one with the most kept getting involved in a few hands. i waited for him to knock the others out and only played if i had a good chance. That was about $7.50  for $1.50. Need to improve.

Want to try and get up early to see the doctor again about my ears. The one I had a problem with has improved so either need some more stuff to put in or them syringed. I was a little worried as it had been like it for a while and I never thought anything of it. It never  was obvious in day to day life except when using headphones.

I got back from Amsterdam yesterday. Very tired. The 10hr flight from Zurich to Johannesburg involved me (250lbs) sitting next to another large guy (probably 6'2" and 290lbs). No sleep.

In Lesotho for a week and then off to Rwanda and DR Congo. 

Thinking I should go an play rugby tonight.

lol had an important presentation today so we got pissed as a group and weve done well imo

lol

I remember doing that with my mate once. It was a sunny day so we decided to sit outside with a four pack each of tins, then we decided to repeat the process before hitting the library. Obviously we nearly got chucked out for being loud, beery dickheads. Woke up for our lecture the next day not knowing what we'd done, but it turned out we'd made a half-decent Powerpoint on the creoles of Barbados and successfully saved it to a memory stick. Blagged our way through the presentation and got a good mark from our lecturer.

• Like 2

Spent most of the day stripping wallpaper that had only been up in my kitchen/ diner about 3 years! The wife fancied a change.

I've got it made Cambo. My wife wants to decorate at the mo and fair play she has done about 80 per cent of it on her own so far. I've only put a few shelves up and helped with a tiny bit of the painting (although only 1.5 rooms done so far)

lol

I remember doing that with my mate once. It was a sunny day so we decided to sit outside with a four pack each of tins, then we decided to repeat the process before hitting the library. Obviously we nearly got chucked out for being loud, beery dickheads. Woke up for our lecture the next day not knowing what we'd done, but it turned out we'd made a half-decent Powerpoint on the creoles of Barbados and successfully saved it to a memory stick. Blagged our way through the presentation and got a good mark from our lecturer.

lol

Could tell we had a few drinks but we handled ourselves alright. Before the presentation I struggled saying the word professionalism, just came out as profeadadasdas but after 3 pints I nailed it lol

Blagged the Q and A as well :D

Is it me as well or do drinks taste a little weird from Soar Point ?

Why do you think the Drinks are cheap? They buy the beer that's on it's way out, as well as like Rich has said. They never clean the lines. That's why their pints go flat after a swig.

I was told Friday the clocks went forward saturday. I forgot about it until Monday morning and was wondering why the radio in the morning was saying the same time as my alarm clock, I thought my PC etc. automatically changed and never went out.

More a case of 'what breaks my heart' than 'what grinds my gears'  -

Hearing that a 9 year old kid's Mum has died in a car accident. Only child. Single Mum. :cry:

Edited by AoWW
Doh, wrong thread, but same sentiment