Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

I was told Friday the clocks went forward saturday. I forgot about it until Monday morning and was wondering why the radio in the morning was saying the same time as my alarm clock, I thought my PC etc. automatically changed and never went out.

Goodness me. Are you ok now though?

Trying to decide where to take a bird out to on Saturday night. Should probably have had something in mind before asking?

You can never go wrong with a nice meal mate.
  • Like 1

Why do you think the Drinks are cheap? They buy the beer that's on it's way out, as well as like Rich has said. They never clean the lines. That's why their pints go flat after a swig.

Polar Bear is about the same, must be a Scream thing.

Lav, if you're thay desperate for a man date with Matt, why not arrange one?

Polar Bear is about the same, must be a Scream thing.

Lav, if you're thay desperate for a man date with Matt, why not arrange one?

I did have some gassy pint in the Polar Bear on Saturday, it was horrible.

Take her out for a few drinks, Braunstone Gate or queens road is good for that sort of thing.

She's working Sunday as maybe I am. Frankie n Bennys it is.

Just asked my work mate to drop some money off that he owes me. Chatting about taking this girl out and because he's the biggest joker/funniest bloke you'll ever meet I told him I was going to the Derby one as I'd not put it past him to turn up!

It transpires we're both off to the Meridian with tables booked at the same time lol

Edited by The Year Of The Fox

Good day at work.

Nice little run home in the sunshine, as I get within 200m of home I am desperate for a shite all of a sudden so I slow down for a little cool down whilst clenching my buttocks. Could I unlock my front door? Not a chance in hell, small turtle appears and I am panicking big time. When I did burst through the doors I stumbled up the stairs and somehow landed on the bog as I explode.

So as I said, nice run home from work

• Like 1

A taxi driver hit my car today, I went to check what the damage was (none) and the guy came at me with a 1 litre glass bottle of coke. I rammed his head against his car window and told him to get lost. He obliged.

Skinny little idiot!! :)

Edited by BaltimoreBlue

OK another interesting one.

Some of you know I'm trying to lose weight. In addition to exercise I've been taking some fat burning tablets. I know they probably don't do much other than empty my wallet and give me the runs.

We'll tonight I was sitting on the sofa. Chatting to the wife when I let out a big shart. The pills had their effect.

Yes, I just shit my pants in front of my wife. No sex for me. Ever.

Some of you know I'm trying to lose weight. In addition to exercise I've been taking some fat burning tablets. I know they probably don't do much other than empty my wallet and give me the runs.

We'll tonight I was sitting on the sofa. Chatting to the wife when I let out a big shart. The pills had their effect.

Should have told her it was Chocolate Cake and if she wanted some

• Like 3

No but on the bright side, you can now fart at will. She'll be really grateful that you haven't followed through.  :)

My mate always warns his missus " Stand by Margaret, I've got a botty cough in the departure lounge". She then has the option leave or hang around for the impending event. He's very considerate like that.

Edited by Smudge
  • Like 3

No but on the bright side, you can now fart at will. She'll be really grateful that you haven't followed through. :)

My mate always warns his missus " Stand by Margaret, I've got a botty cough in the departure lounge". She then has the option leave or hang around for the impending event. He's very considerate like that.

Great point!!

I'll tell the wife the good news!!