Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Trying to decide where to take a bird out to on Saturday night. Should probably have had something in mind before asking?

You can never go wrong with a nice meal mate.

Yeah, take Bert's advice. Stop chasing around after all these floosies, Year Of. Give her the bum's rush. Pace yourself. Get yourself a quality package of fish and chips, and enjoy the satisfaction.

Working at a Highway depot in Lutterworth pulling in some SWA cables in dirty trenches. I've just sat down for a nice brew and realised how much I smell of sewage and shit :sick:

Nice little run home in the sunshine, as I get within 200m of home I am desperate for a shite all of a sudden so I slow down for a little cool down whilst clenching my buttocks. Could I unlock my front door? Not a chance in hell, small turtle appears and I am panicking big time. When I did burst through the doors I stumbled up the stairs and somehow landed on the bog as I explode.

In addition to exercise I've been taking some fat burning tablets. I know they probably don't do much other than empty my wallet and give me the runs.We'll tonight I was sitting on the sofa. Chatting to the wife when I let out a big shart. The pills had their effect.

Yes, I just shit my pants in front of my wife. No sex for me. Ever.

I'd already noticed this trend for vivid descriptions of faecal incontinence among FT contributors.

I'm getting on a bit, but have never knowingly shat myself since I was a small boy, despite having been a disgraceful drunkard for much of the time since then.

Please could somebody advise me whether FoxesTalk has recently attracted a lot of very elderly contributors or whether self-inflicted coprophilia is the latest hip cult among young people, in the wake of rock'n'roll, punk rock, hip hop and acid house?

I'm mystified, really, I am. Could it be something to do with a poor diet and a lot of take-aways among young people? If so, what are the consequences for the future burden placed on the NHS?

• Like 1

It's good to see that you took Bert's advice TYOTF but he said a nice meal.

If you want something like Frankie and Benny's cancel the table and take her Zizzi's or ASK. Better food, not much dearer and they are decent places for a 1st date.

I'd recommend Zizzi's also.

na **** it we'll do that next time lol

There probably won't be a next time if you take her to F&B's. Don't say you weren't warned! :P

Edited by AoWW
**** I've just agreed with Lamby! >_<

One thing at a time here lol

She agreed to F&B's!

Is there something about it only you townies know of or something?

It's held in high regard from many over this way! (Yea I know, Coalville blah blah blah)

lol

The thing with a place like Ask or Zizzi's it's more of a couples restaurant, compared to F&B's.

There's nothing worse than being in middle of a conversation and F&B's start playing Happy Birthday.

The thing with a place like Ask or Zizzi's it's more of a couples restaurant, compared to F&B's.

There's nothing worse than being in middle of a conversation and F&B's start playing Happy Birthday.

Yeh fair enough. But equally who says we're a couple? I wouldn't want her thinking that's what I'm assuming. Not just yet anyway Edited by The Year Of The Fox

Never been to F&Bs, so now have it in my head that it's a place like this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jhly0NzVQ5Q

Not a million miles off. If the food was a little better and they didn't have kids parties every two seconds it wouldn't be far off TGIs which I consider a fairly nice chain, as chains go.

But the screaming kids and the happy birthdays screaming out at 30009dcbl every ten minutes male it horrific. Plus, all the food other than pizzas is vile.

Best chain restaurant in Leicester, in my opinion, is Prezzo on Silver Street. Really like it in there.

I'd already noticed this trend for vivid descriptions of faecal incontinence among FT contributors.

I'm getting on a bit, but have never knowingly shat myself since I was a small boy, despite having been a disgraceful drunkard for much of the time since then.

Please could somebody advise me whether FoxesTalk has recently attracted a lot of very elderly contributors or whether self-inflicted coprophilia is the latest hip cult among young people, in the wake of rock'n'roll, punk rock, hip hop and acid house?

I'm mystified, really, I am. Could it be something to do with a poor diet and a lot of take-aways among young people? If so, what are the consequences for the future burden placed on the NHS?

I think our good form at the moment has left many posters unable to spout crap on the main forum, so they get an unexpected backlog of shit that manifests itself at inappropriate times. Long may it continue, our good form on the pitch, and the hilarious posts about defecating on here. My girlfriend is under strict instructions to ship me off to dignitas the moment I stop laughing at fecal humour.

I think our good form at the moment has left many posters unable to spout crap on the main forum, so they get an unexpected backlog of shit that manifests itself at inappropriate times. Long may it continue, our good form on the pitch, and the hilarious posts about defecating on here. My girlfriend is under strict instructions to ship me off to dignitas the moment I stop laughing at fecal humour.

• Like 1

Yeh fair enough. But equally who says we're a couple? I wouldn't want her thinking that's what I'm assuming. Not just yet anyway

Fair point but I'm guessing that's where it could be heading? lol

I'm one of the resident old farts, and occasionally I get caught almost-short (SystonFox's episode strikes a chord). In my case it is probably a combination of rather too much red wine on a regular basis, and the meds I take for diabetes. It's something I find personally distressing, to the extent that I now go for a prophilactic crap at more or less every available opportunity. Works for me.