Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

My day was shit.

Massive changes in the office, all the retards are being moved to different departments and because I'm fairly competent at my job (understatement) I get lumped with all their shit!

Ah well, applying for a supervisor job next week, £2.5k more a year.

I was going to  a boardgame club but now decided to watch England. Could be a bad decision.

Went round to the Health Centre. I was told on Monday to come back in a couple of days for a prescription for eardrops. Went this morning and was told it wasn't ready and come back at 4.  I did and another receptionist said they had no record of one. Went to pharmacy and they never had a record. I have an appointment with the district nurse next Wednesday to have them syringed so will now wait till then. My ears are a lot better anyway.

Yes it is all about getting on the ladder, it becomes easier the further you go up ironically.

That is because you can join the Masons further up the ladder. Nudge nudge wink wink  secret handshake if you know what I mean.

:) :)

Edited by Rincewind

I was going to a boardgame club but now decided to watch England. Could be a bad decision.

Went round to the Health Centre. I was told on Monday to come back in a couple of days for a prescription for eardrops. Went this morning and was told it wasn't ready and come back at 4. I did and another receptionist said they had no record of one. Went to pharmacy and they never had a record. I have an appointment with the district nurse next Wednesday to have them syringed so will now wait till then. My ears are a lot better anyway.

I'd have gone to the board game club

Apprentice Control Centre Admin. £19K to start with, can't complain.

Just give it your best shot.Good luck.

Skype interview went alright.

Got to go and do a test at the office. It's a skilled job and there's lots of shit out there so it's expected!

good luck.