Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Are you some sort of adonis?

lol

It was very random. I'm asking her where's she's heading back to- Mansfield and why she's been in Birmingham. She asks the same questions and I've told her I'd been working down there. She asked what I did to which I asked how she hadn't seen the big sign writing on my van whilst she was writing my number down? All she said was, 'I wasn't looking at the sign writing I was looking at you' lol

Anyhow, I snapped my bank card the other day, but it works with chip n pin still. So I've been down to the local garage to get my car cleaned ready for Saturday night. They've started on it, so I thought I'd nip in the garage and get the money to pay them with. Except that the machine swallowed my card. Rather than facing a 20 minute round walk I found my mate in the pub down the road who's lent me £10 til tomorrow. There's other stuff that's happened today that I shan't mention but it goes down as definitely the strangest day of the year so far

Edited by The Year Of The Fox

lol

It was very random. I'm asking her where's she's heading back to- Mansfield and why she's been in Birmingham. She asks the same questions and I've told her I'd been working down there. She asked what I did to which I asked how she hadn't seen the big sign writing on my van whilst she was writing my number down? All she said was, 'I wasn't looking at the sign writing I was looking at you' lol

Anyhow, I snapped my bank card the other day, but it works with chip n pin still. So I've been down to the local garage to get my car cleaned ready for Saturday night. They've started on it, so I thought I'd nip in the garage and get the money to pay them with. Except that the machine swallowed my card. Rather than facing a 20 minute round walk I found my mate in the pub who's lent me £10 til tomorrow. There's other stuff that's happened today that I shan't mention but it goes down as definitely the strangest day of the year so far

Oh go onnnnn  lol

Guest Col city fan

Good day today. Work was fookin busy, but together with my team, we got it all done.

I'm now off on holiday until a week next Wednesday. Myself, the missis and the dog are off to Norfolk next week and the weather is apparently going to be better. Walks by the sea and daytime tele loom.

Good day today. Work was fookin busy, but together with my team, we got it all done.

I'm now off on holiday until a week next Wednesday. Myself, the missis and the dog are off to Norfolk next week and the weather is apparently going to be better. Walks by the sea and daytime tele loom.

Nice, where in Norfolk are you going to?

Guest Col city fan

Nice, I was in Norfolk the other week mainly in Brancaster Staithe, Old Hunstanton and the surrounding areas. There is a great beach at Holme next to the sea if you haven't been already.

Cheers buddy. My parents used to live in Trimingham (near to Cromer) and I went to visit them lots so know the area pretty well. The beach at Holme is great.

You have to watch the tides at Brancaster.. the sea sweeps in so quickly. Each year, one or two people die due to getting stranded.

Cheers buddy. My parents used to live in Trimingham (near to Cromer) and I went to visit them lots so know the area pretty well. The beach at Holme is great.

You have to watch the tides at Brancaster.. the sea sweeps in so quickly. Each year, one or two people die due to getting stranded.

Yeah when I was there the beaches were a little flooded and I can imagine it getting bad. If you are in Brancaster, the Jolly Sailors is a great pub which does fantastic food.

Guest Col city fan

Yeah when I was there the beaches were a little flooded and I can imagine it getting bad. If you are in Brancaster, the Jolly Sailors is a great pub which does fantastic food.

:thumbup:

Yeah mate our office is based in Croft which is close to Hinckley.

When I'm not in the office could be anywhere around the country.

We currently have jobs in, Nottingham, Maidstone, Mile End, Redditch and Plymouth.

Its not for Steve geraghty by any chance is it?

Just had a call from the Health Department quizzing me as to where I've been the last month, as the strain of cough I've picked up can kill the elderly and children.

Been off work since last Friday and won't be back til Tuesday, bloody hate sick days it really does get boring.

Unabomber,agreed with the Jolly Sailors and Col I know you go to N Norfolk quite a bit and I stayed at Northrepps next to Trimingham with mates & kids Xmas 2012. Loved it.my mum and dad had a 2 nd home in Burnham Market so know the area well,it was my shag palace as a youth.my mum has now got a static at Kelling Heath ( not so posh but nice)wife,kids and me love it.take my lad and my mate and his kid a bit too,fish and drink what more do you want.i see loads of Leicester fans at kelling. Edited by cambridgefox
  • Like 1

Rough. Woke up at 3am on Tuesday morning, really warm. Couldn't get back to sleep. Ended up in bed literally all day, then everytime I ate I was sick. Even missed a night out last night, but there was no chance of making it. Had to stay in bed all night, even though I couldn't get to sleep, was still awake at 6am this morning.

Not sure what it was. Maybe food poising. 

I had something like that a few weeks ago, suddenly woke up and within about 10 seconds I heated up and my whole body was sweating, threw up and felt a little better but it wasn't pleasant. Think it must have been food too - didn't help that i had an exam at 9 the next day.

At The Pub Beer Fest. had more than I intended. Shattered. Not too pissed but there was a 8% and 6% in my five pints or so. Just tired.

About finished the news letter I am putting together. DNO have moved into a new room at Apex. Not so many PC's to work on. We had a session on editing audio recordings. I read a poem and it was edited to sound better. Iy was emaled to me but not looked at them yet. Thinking of putting an udio CG together of my book and selling it for charity with someone else reading them. One of my colleages has a great voice for this. I would also put the address for my online Amazon book on the label to promote it.

At The Pub Beer Fest. had more than I intended. Shattered. Not too pissed but there was a 8% and 6% in my five pints or so. Just tired.

About finished the news letter I am putting together. DNO have moved into a new room at Apex. Not so many PC's to work on. We had a session on editing audio recordings. I read a poem and it was edited to sound better. Iy was emaled to me but not looked at them yet. Thinking of putting an udio CG together of my book and selling it for charity with someone else reading them. One of my colleages has a great voice for this. I would also put the address for my online Amazon book on the label to promote it.

Sending out a news letter after a few beers can only end well.

I could take your place Bertie Boy.

Was touted as the next big thing on holiday one time, from a guy who I beat, who used to play with Terry Griffiths.

Well we won 8-1 and I won my singles. Made a lovely clearance to take my frame.