Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Got the funeral of one of my customers later.  95 years old & I thought she was nailed on for a card from the Queen.

A lovely lady & I always found it quite amazing that she was born during the First World War.

I say customer, but I considered her more a friend.  I never asked for any money from her, but she would usually try & force a fiver into my hand.

I'll miss her.

• Like 3

A taxi driver hit my car today, I went to check what the damage was (none) and the guy came at me with a 1 litre glass bottle of coke. I rammed his head against his car window and told him to get lost. He obliged.

Skinny little idiot!! :)

For real!

Unabomber,agreed with the Jolly Sailors and Col I know you go to N Norfolk quite a bit and I stayed at Northrepps next to Trimingham with mates & kids Xmas 2012. Loved it.my mum and dad had a 2 nd home in Burnham Market so know the area well,it was my shag palace as a youth.my mum has now got a static at Kelling Heath ( not so posh but nice)wife,kids and me love it.take my lad and my mate and his kid a bit too,fish and drink what more do you want.i see loads of Leicester fans at kelling.

The oyster catcher there is superb.

Got the funeral of one of my customers later.  95 years old & I thought she was nailed on for a card from the Queen.

A lovely lady & I always found it quite amazing that she was born during the First World War.

I say customer, but I considered her more a friend.  I never asked for any money from her, but she would usually try & force a fiver into my hand.

I'll miss her.

Hope all goes well later.Fantastic age, my nan made her 100 and my other grandparents are in their 90s.Some of the stories they told/tell are a joy to listen to.Think of those good times today buddy,you always seem like one of those solid good blokes on here( admittedly the bar is set very low)
  • Like 1

Watching my daughter Do that Bambi sort of walk around the living room is great. 13 well nearly 14 months old now and she is just getting stronger and stronger on her legs all the time

I do this work most Saturday and Sunday mornings.

• Like 2

Watching my daughter Do that Bambi sort of walk around the living room is great. 13 well nearly 14 months old now and she is just getting stronger and stronger on her legs all the time

Seems like yesterday,mine are 13 and 10 yrs,but i remember following them about and guiding them away from everything ,and everything seems to have a sharp corner.Now my eldest just has a sharp tongue.no she's not too bad to be fair.

Worst night's sleep ever. I rarely dream/remember them but throughout them last night I was bursting for a piss and they felt really real. Like whatever we were up to I'd just need to piss every five minutes and it wouldn't go away. Woke up this morning absoultely bursting, surprised I didn't soak the bed, only felt like I'd been asleep for 5 minutes. Weird.

Hope all goes well later.Fantastic age, my nan made her 100 and my other grandparents are in their 90s.Some of the stories they told/tell are a joy to listen to.Think of those good times today buddy,you always seem like one of those solid good blokes on here( admittedly the bar is set very low)

Cheers mate.

She was quite amazing for her age, had a great sense of humour & still had plenty of life in her.  Lived comfortably on her own, went for her daily walk round the block & always kept herself smart.  Unfortunately she had a fall, that initially didn't sound too serious.  I was gutted to hear she died not long after & I never got to see her again.  I know she would have never wanted to go into a home, so will take consolation that it never came to that.

I'm still going to look after her garden & will keep it the way she would have liked, until such time the house is sold.

• Like 4

Guest Col city fan

Unabomber,agreed with the Jolly Sailors and Col I know you go to N Norfolk quite a bit and I stayed at Northrepps next to Trimingham with mates & kids Xmas 2012. Loved it.my mum and dad had a 2 nd home in Burnham Market so know the area well,it was my shag palace as a youth.my mum has now got a static at Kelling Heath ( not so posh but nice)wife,kids and me love it.take my lad and my mate and his kid a bit too,fish and drink what more do you want.i see loads of Leicester fans at kelling.

:thumbup:

I was sitting on a table next to some City fans in the Sailors this Christmas. We should do a foxestalk summer Norfolk meet!

Seems like yesterday,mine are 13 and 10 yrs,but i remember following them about and guiding them away from everything ,and everything seems to have a sharp corner.Now my eldest just has a sharp tongue.no she's not too bad to be fair.

How very true Camby. I've even put some safety plastic corner protectors on some of the furniture but all the little sausage has done is rip them off lol (obviously takes after her mother lol)

Guest Col city fan

How very true Camby. I've even put some safety plastic corner protectors on some of the furniture but all the little sausage has done is rip them off lol (obviously takes after her mother lol)

Does you missis REALLY go round all the corners of things, taking off protectors, mate?

:o

lol

Well we won 8-1 and I won my singles. Made a lovely clearance to take my frame.

Well if I was in the team, you would of won 9-0.

Bit of an all rounder Kingy,what with the arrows too.

Depends on Darts, sometimes I don't keep it up, and just become shit again.