Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

lol

Made me laugh for some reason.

Yeah next time he is in a bar missing his kids and his wife, and he has just punched some taxi driver for ripping him off 1000rand he will know that we are here. What we offer I'm yet to establish, but we are here.

• Like 1

I'm not being racist but we'll never be able to control our borders while we're in the Galactic Empire.

Wookist bastard, are yoda one who keeps spouting about the strain on the NHS because of immigrants?

Had brunch with since of my wife's work colleagues and then drive 5 hours to Johannesburg. I got stopped for speeding. I was doing 140km in a 120km zone. Luckily he didn't see me earlier! The copper wanted 750rand (about £40), so I gave him 100rand for beer and he let me go.

I fly to Rwanda first thing tomorrow. Then DR Congo on Wednesday. My boss is coming. I've got to show him around as he doesn't know Africa.

As Unabomber said it always sounds and looks fantastic .Mate just came back from Rwanda doing the gorilla trek thing,but said the genocide talks they had were so upsetting.

Did you just break a glass to make a joke of this?

All day I was thinking that if I should accidentally break something this accusation would be thrown at me. I had just about forgotten about this and then I dropped my glass as soon I was about to put it under the Brita filter. There was no way that I was going to ignore this twist of fate, so I snapped it.

All day I was thinking that if I should accidentally break something this accusation would be thrown at me. I had just about forgotten about this and then I dropped my glass as soon I was about to put it under the Brita filter. There was no way that I was going to ignore this twist of fate, so I snapped it.

lol Well if a third thing breaks there's no chance I'm believing you.

Oops, apparently I don't read things. Well it's only one extra thing so i'll let it slide. Stop being so clumsy.

I suppose it's getting better. Phone smashed, laptop screen cracked, glass ready for some refreshing water demolished. 

Last night I dreamt that I committed suicide - yet things in my life are going very well (wow, that feels like I'm tempting fate) >_<:fc: 

It's left me feeling a bit unsettled all day. :/

Have fun!

had a great night. Got steaming n eneded up in Whitwick. Apparently she'd arranged to go there with me only if the date went well.

love Whitwick but felt like a fish out of water without my mates n with hers, til 'going up going up Leicesters going up' tune came on on the 80s disco. Looked across and there was Simo86 giving it the big un too lol

Great night as I type this from my lounge floor in my duvet??

had a great night. Got steaming n eneded up in Whitwick. Apparently she'd arranged to go there with me only if the date went well.

love Whitwick but felt like a fish out of water without my mates n with hers, til 'going up going up Leicesters going up' tune came on on the 80s disco. Looked across and there was Simo86 giving it the big un too lol

Great night as I type this from my lounge floor in my duvet??

Are you alone on the lounge floor?!!

As Unabomber said it always sounds and looks fantastic .Mate just came back from Rwanda doing the gorilla trek thing,but said the genocide talks they had were so upsetting.

I drive past the gorilla mountains on the way to DR Congo. Unfortunately, I only ever get to see offices. I'll take some pictures though.

First worldproblems.

Humble brag too?

Good night then TYOTF? Nice one la!

Up early today to watch MOTD and FLS as I went out for a curry last night for my old mans 50th. We got him a skydive!

Playing football against Monsell WMC reserves this morning, tough

Yeh very good night. Dunno if she's girlfriend material purely because financially and medically I could not do what we did last night regularly!