Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Yeh very good night. Dunno if she's girlfriend material purely because financially and medically I could not do what we did last night regularly!

Did you undertake unqualified and uncertified mri scans and other investigative out patient tests on the homeless peoples of Coalville?

Yeh very good night. Dunno if she's girlfriend material purely because financially and medically I could not do what we did last night regularly!

That's just the first date. She wont expect that all the time. Good job that she liked you enough to take you out with her mates though. 

You know if you don't get a second date, it isn't because she didn't like you, it's because of her friends.

That's just the first date. She wont expect that all the time. Good job that she liked you enough to take you out with her mates though.

You know if you don't get a second date, it isn't because she didn't like you, it's because of her friends.

Yeh true. Well we're pencilled in for next Sunday now. Her mates seemed to like me. Ones an ex squaddie who after hearing me drunkenly chanting at the bar revealed he's a STH in the Kop. He seems incredibly keen to come on our away day fun busses so had a lot in common with him.

Got a snog last night glad she didn't come home for owt else. The room was spinning

Edited by The Year Of The Fox

Yeh true. Well we're pencilled in for next Sunday now. Her mates seemed to like me. Ones an ex squaddie who after hearing me drunkenly chanting at the bar revealed he's a STH in the Kop. He seems incredibly keen to come on our away day fun busses so had a lot in common with him.

Got a snog last night glad she didn't come home for owt else. The room was spinning

Congrats! What's the plan? Church?!

You're the stalker in this relationship. You tell me

cry-baby-blog.jpg

But...but...but I don't give a shit. If taking the piss out a very sensitive child on one internet forum every once and while makes me a stalker, then you are a bigger gobshite than you make your self out on here quite regularly.

Between yourself and Lamby, we're never short of entertainment on here. Keep up the great work.  :thumbup:

Congrats! What's the plan? Church?!

I'll never marry. Waste of £

cry-baby-blog.jpg

But...but...but I don't give a shit. If taking the piss out a very sensitive child on one internet forum every once and while makes me a stalker, then you are a bigger gobshite than you make your self out on here quite regularly.

Between yourself and Lamby, we're never short of entertainment on here. Keep up the great work. :thumbup:

haha you've far too many chips on your shoulder for your own good.

cry-baby-blog.jpg

Between yourself and Lamby, we're never short of entertainment on here. Keep up the great work.  :thumbup:

You're the one who is always having digs at people on a football forum lol stop taking everything so personally, it's embarassing.

Work is dead again, might leave early but I'm bored as shit and I've pretty much read the whole internet tody.

You're the one who is always having digs at people on a football forum lol stop taking everything so personally, it's embarassing.

Work is dead again, might leave early but I'm bored as shit and I've pretty much read the whole internet tody.

I was going to say the same just couldn't be arsed.

I don't think I've ever seen him make a point or worthwhile opinion on either LCFC or this side of the forum

just piss taking sarcastic retorts which 99% of the time aren't even bodering on humorous.

I was going to say the same just couldn't be arsed.

I don't think I've ever seen him make a point or worthwhile opinion on either LCFC or this side of the forum

just piss taking sarcastic retorts which 99% of the time aren't even bodering on humorous.

He's taken the piss, you've taken the piss back then he starts whining about about it and gets personal. Seriously don't get it.

I don't always do nothing. I make plenty of remarks, about plenty of posts, 99% of them aren't even aimed at the person. If there are some sensitive souls on here, so be it.

I don't always do nothing. I make plenty of remarks, about plenty of posts, 99% of them aren't even aimed at the person. If there are some sensitive souls on here, so be it.

Read the post above. You replied to him, he replied to you, you got pissy.