Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Dear Diary,

Today has been a pile of wank, I should have stayed in bed and had one.

Spent the last two days doing everything for a colleague only for her to bitch at me all morning because she is being a pre-menstrual cow. And I've just crushed my big toe. And I've just dropped two damn big folders which spewed the carefully filed contents across a muddy path. And the wife had the dog off the lead next to a busy road on Bonfire Night. And we are out of ingredients for the meal I was about to cook because someone ate the bastards while they were off work today. And some shitter spewed their ring in a class. And my indicator fell off the bike. And a mirror fell off.

Dear Diary,

Today has been a pile of wank, I should have stayed in bed and had one.

Spent the last two days doing everything for a colleague only for her to bitch at me all morning because she is being a pre-menstrual cow. And I've just crushed my big toe. And I've just dropped two damn big folders which spewed the carefully filed contents across a muddy path. And the wife had the dog off the lead next to a busy road on Bonfire Night. And we are out of ingredients for the meal I was about to cook because someone ate the bastards while they were off work today. And some shitter spewed their ring in a class. And my indicator fell off the bike. And a mirror fell off.

REM

I'm coming down with a cold... so I'm not at all happy. :(

I've reached that point where everything aches; my nose (correction, one nostril to be precise) is blocked and my throat that feels like I've got pins stuck in it.

:cry:

It's parent/tutor day thing for me today <_< but I'm still virtually in college all day.

I have to do an 'Allis' test - Allis? Who the fcuk is Allis?

Also, I have a compulsary Maths Challenge thing. <_<

Then my parent/tutor appointment where my parents will discover the lazy/clueless fcuk that i am. :cool:

Then in the evening I have to dress up smart >_< and give personal finance advice for an hour. :blink:

Edited by NSLL

It's parent/tutor day thing for me today <_< but I'm still virtually in college all day.

I have to do an 'Allis' test - Allis? Who the fcuk is Allis?

Also, I have a compulsary Maths Challenge thing. <_<

Then my parent/tutor appointment where my parents will discover the lazy/clueless fcuk that i am. :cool:

Then in the evening I have to dress up smart >_< and give personal finance advice for an hour. :blink:

:giggle:

Hectic day.

I'm in college, likely to finish around lunchtime.

I shall promptly return to bed, after 3 hours sleep.

I am on the verge of a monumental nervous breakdown at work. Every man has his breaking point and i'm about an inch away from it, i've already broken a cupboard today. I'd go in to detail about what is causing this but it will do me in.

I need some Hypnotherapy, but the therapist is off his fookin rocker!!!

TWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTT

I am on the verge of a monumental nervous breakdown at work. Every man has his breaking point and i'm about an inch away from it, i've already broken a cupboard today. I'd go in to detail about what is causing this but it will do me in.

I need some Hypnotherapy, but the therapist is off his fookin rocker!!!

TWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTT

Ric - you ARE the hypnotherapist!

Take the rest of the day off and do a bottle of cheap gin.

Everybody

everybody in the house of love

hey

Everybody

hey

Everybody

hey

One love - one god

Everybody in the house of love

One love - one god

We've got to stop the pain

And put the the wars on hold

Let the power of love inside the soul unfold

Free the mind

let it rise above

We've gotta change this world

To a world of love

Mother Earth she's on overload

One more war and she might explode

We've got to look back

And see a love from the past

We've got time to change it

But it's running out fast (out fast)

Not bothered about your colour

Concerned about your creed

in the house of love - elverybody's free

Everybody in the house of love ...

How many more tears must she cry

How many more fears must be felt inside

Before we realise we've gone too far

The creator created

We tone it apart

But love can guide us

Back on the right road

We've gotta save the planet before she explodes

We've gotta love our mother

Gotta let her know

Boom boom - before she blows

Not bothered about religion

Not bothered about belief

in the house of love - everybody's free

Born to live - we live to die

Our eyes can't see they can only cry

But our mother's tired of crying she's had enough

She's gotta surely blow 'cos we're giving up

Build the house oflove while we've got the time

Too many bombs in the world it's like a living mine

The house of love is what we must build

The past won't last

If the present is killed

Unusual. The lad who fixed my youngest son's "write-off" a few weeks back in about six hours all told, and for under £100 including parts and his labour, also said he could do roofs.

Yesterday and today, with my youngest as "mate" and whatever help I could add when not at the market, he proved the point by laying a slightly inclined felt roof with guttering, roughly the size of a garage and half.

Having started at lunchtime yesterday - and in fairly miserable and somewhat awkward conditions for sealing with tar, they're just finishing off by re-finishing a bit they were unhappy about. Total cost with labour, all materials, hire of a gas torch with cylinder and purchase of a suitable power drill....£550.

It was enlightening to be a part of and I'm well pleased with the result. The younger generation? I won't have a word said against them! :D

Edited by Thracian

I spent part of this afternoon talking to the father of a 10yr old lad.

His mum has cancer and is shortly going to kop it but he doesn't know yet. The family are going on a tour of Africa as a final holiday and I've set up blogs, web pages and emails for them to keep in contact with his classmates and for him to be able to access the curriculum from there.

Crushingly sad - and yet an opportunity to remember to rejoice in the things of life worth grabbing and holding dear for the brief moments you have them.

His mum has cancer and is shortly going to kop it but he doesn't know yet. The family are going on a tour of Africa as a final holiday and I've set up blogs, web pages and emails for them to keep in contact with his classmates and for him to be able to access the curriculum from there.

Crushingly sad - and yet an opportunity to remember to rejoice in the things of life worth grabbing and holding dear for the brief moments you have them.

It really does put things in to perspective.

I was about to have a moan about sodding HSBC bank, but I think I'll save it now.

I hope they have a cracking holiday..

Awwww, shit, that's sad. The tour of Africa sounds like an amazing thing to do, given the circumstances, though.

PM me if you want to talk, ok?

Wow, that's upsetting. I really hope he has a great time. Poor kid.

Life can be so cruel. :(

:(

I lost my Dad to cancer when I was seven, horrible disease. That's very good of you setting that up Daggers. Best of luck to the kid and the rest of his family.